MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yup. It’s in my house too…. But, I’m at work.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here, too! Briefly looked over the scenario cards. This will mean a trip to Office Depot soon to add the Chapter Z pages into my spiral-bound Chapter Z book.The Crete scenarios look interesting.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
As my Journal 13 has only arrived two or three weeks ago (at long last) after dunnohowmanyyears, it seems unreal to see Journal 14 arriving at the homes of the first players now already...

von Marwitz

Reactions: Del

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As my Journal 13 has only arrived two or three weeks ago (at long last) after dunnohowmanyyears, it seems unreal to see Journal 14 arriving at the homes of the first players now already...

von Marwitz
I picked up J13 at WO and have barely scratched the surface. J14 -- about to drown in a sea of ASL goodness. What a blissful way to go.

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine arrived yesterday, but I forgot to go to the PO Box. I spent the evening with my brother-in-law packing my Mom's stuff in his trailer in preparation for moving her.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got home from work and found a USPS flat rate package on the table. I became quite animated at the anticipation. As I joyfully opened the package and showed the new map to my wife.

"Look at this map!"
"It looks like all your other maps."

Sadly, another WTC boxed. I was pinned in my current location and unable to advance.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got home from work and found a USPS flat rate package on the table. I became quite animated at the anticipation. As I joyfully opened the package and showed the new map to my wife.

"Look at this map!"

Sadly, another WTC boxed. I was pinned in my current location and unable to advance.
I always show new maps off too. But nobody appreciates them….

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

"Look at this map!"

Should have tried for Hand-to-hand.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I always show new maps off too. But nobody appreciates them….
In a way it might be similar to combat (I am only guessing, because I have never been a soldier, much less been in combat): If you have not been in it, you will not understand.

von Marwitz