MMP Journal 14 - Pre-Order is UP!

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Order for J14 just shifted to Processing and Shipped, so Monday may be in the future...

Last edited:

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Got my order processing notice. I think I was in the first dozen or so orders. Unfortunately I'm out of town until Mon, so if it ships today it should be waiting for me (typically MMP orders only take a day to transit based on proximity).
So you'll get it Monday, just as promised.

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got my order processing notice. I think I was in the first dozen or so orders. Unfortunately I'm out of town until Mon, so if it ships today it should be waiting for me (typically MMP orders only take a day to transit based on proximity).
I skipped the processing notice, and got a shipping notice. I think I was about #20-25???

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So this is just a journal with more scenarios? Aint like we gots thousands of scenarios to choose from lol.

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Was not expecting much really, the last journal was kinda meh.
You mean as far as article content goes? I can certainly see how some Journals/Annuals would suit different tastes in article types. J14 doesn't seem to have much in the way of generically applicable strategy/tactics articles (the Mk IV article might be applicable to other similar AFVs).

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think my issue is I am lazy, I really have no desire to noodle through 90+ boards to set up a meh scenario. Of course if the scenario just uses boards 1 to 4 I am there for that (I luv those boards).

You mean as far as article content goes? I can certainly see how some Journals/Annuals would suit different tastes in article types. J14 doesn't seem to have much in the way of generically applicable strategy/tactics articles (the Mk IV article might be applicable to other similar AFVs).

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bonzer news, that pre-order shipping has begun.

Even better bonzer news will be when I get my shipping notification from MMP!!

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Someone tried to order a pizza a few weeks ago on my CC so had to cancel it. Didn't update it on the MMP website so to the bottom of the list I go!

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Someone tried to order a pizza a few weeks ago on my CC so had to cancel it. Didn't update it on the MMP website so to the bottom of the list I go!
Check with them, but I think as soon as you get your updated CC information entered, you jump back in the queue.