MMP - Do they have street cred???

Major Issues

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vince
Country
llUnited States
Hasbro is now the owner of the rap label Death Row Records. Will this affect MMP??? Does Brian now have gold teeth and a Glock tattoo? Does he have a posse? Will Perry show up at WO in a black Cadillac Escalade with blacked out windows and DMX blasting out of 47 speakers? Will there be a freestyle rap throwdown on Saturday night? Can Ken Dunn be keeping it real, even though he hasn't served time? Will the ASL community be forced to choose between joining two gangs - The Bloody IFTs and the Kings of the IIFT? Will JR bring spray paint and tag the walls with "HILL 621 4EVER"? Is WO going to move to South Central L.A.? Will the Chapter E roolz be rewritten by Ice-T? Is Vinny working on a Rap Starter Kit? Will Perry be telling us stories about his Thug Life??? Will the next HASL be titled "Straight Outta Dinant"???

Whiter Than Vanilla Ice,

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I thought all of those things had happened already. Anyway, I packed my spray paint already. I'm not unpacking it.

JR

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I want one of their cool motorcycles, Motorcycle Mass Production.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A blue heron, a swan and a scooter. That's street cred? It's sure a different world in Bowie.

JR
Yeah but the club house looks like a pillbox and the tombstone counts too...and anyways that is MMP overseas you can tell by the license plates, and the illegal parking (one car with traffic one against)....

Oh and look closely for the U-boat pack in the sea motif.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I thought all of those things had happened already. Anyway, I packed my spray paint already. I'm not unpacking it.

JR
Heaven forbid! Don't...

If you keep your spray paint in shrink wrap, you might be able to sell it for twice or thrice the price when it goes OOP (out of production) in a couple of years. It might be decades until they'll have that color reproduced. You might have to resort to TPP (third party paint) but you'll never know if they get the tone right.

von Marwitz

Major Issues

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vince
Country
llUnited States
Heaven forbid! Don't...

If you keep your spray paint in shrink wrap, you might be able to sell it for twice or thrice the price when it goes OOP (out of production) in a couple of years. It might be decades until they'll have that color reproduced. You might have to resort to TPP (third party paint) but you'll never know if they get the tone right.

von Marwitz
I bought my spray paint from Critical Hit...

Major Issues

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vince
Country
llUnited States
All swans are evil. Don't approach a swan on peril of life and limb. I've witnessed a swan attack. Swans will as soon kill you as spit on you.

JR
Sounds like my wife...

My understanding is that CH will be releasing a module with Swan counters. For those completists that need to design a scenario with swans in Dutch trucks...

The counters will be black, of course...