MMP’s website states it’s shipping HL preorders!

EJ1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, I’ve been good this year—MMP website reads, it is shipping HL preorders!

I would cry, but I’m lost and dying of thirst, caked dry with sand, blinded by sun glare, and tangled in a cactus patch.

Come on, add yours.

Last edited:

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, no time, busy trimming and decorating my cactus hedge for the holidays ...

Reactions: EJ1

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
“Shipped” being a somewhat relative term. My USPS status is “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item”…let’s see how long that takes. 😳

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
“Shipped” being a somewhat relative term. My USPS status is “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item”…let’s see how long that takes. 😳
That happens when the label is printed and the package is boxed and ready for USPS pickup. I'd guess it is sitting by the door waiting on pickup which would be Monday since the office was closed yesterday and today. :)

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That happens when the label is printed and the package is boxed and ready for USPS pickup. I'd guess it is sitting by the door waiting on pickup which would be Monday since the office was closed yesterday and today. :)
Closed? I guess Perry wasn’t dressed up like the Grinch? 🤣

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Reactions: EJ1

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My copy of Hollow Legions arrived today.

There is a sheet of counters in the same shade of green as allied minors. Are these counters more of the general allied minors, or are they only Ethiopian and Eritrean counters? If they are the latter, I will store them separately from my other allied minor counters.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe they are supposed to be Ethiopian/Eritrean, but I haven't received my copy yet.

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
There is a sheet of counters in the same shade of green as allied minors. Are these counters more of the general allied minors, or are they only Ethiopian and Eritrean counters? If they are the latter, I will store them separately from my other allied minor counters.
They are distinct: if you look closely at the silhouettes on the counters, you can see the different uniforms. Not only that, but the strength factors are different.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
The Allied Minor Color Counters are the Ethiopians, the Eritrean are in Italian Gray, with markings.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
My pre-order is still "Hold for Prorder"

Under Payment Method it calls out: "New Credit Card for Preorders" ?

Is there anything I need to be doing? I have not received anything from MMP that they need anything more from me?

Jazz

Last edited:

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Allied Minor Color Counters are the Ethiopians, the Eritrean are in Italian Gray, with markings.
Whew, dodged a bullet. I was worried we'd be treated to two-tone Italian gray exterior/minor interior counters for the Eritrean units. ;)

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whew, dodged a bullet. I was worried we'd be treated to two-tone Italian gray exterior/minor interior counters for the Eritrean units. ;)
Ironically, I was wondering how two-tone counters would look for the Eritreans. My order might arrive by Friday.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
My pre-order is still "Hold for Prorder"

Under Payment Method it calls out: "New Credit Card for Preorders" ?

Is there anything I need to be doing? I have not received anything from MMP that they need anything more from me?

Jazz
Did your CC reach it's expiration date since making the original pre-order? Check your spam folder to see if MMP sent you an email. When they shipped the 2nd map bundle my CC had expired and the MMP email was in my spam folder. I updated the CC and they sent the map bundle once the charge cleared.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Did your CC reach it's expiration date since making the original pre-order? Check your spam folder to see if MMP sent you an email. When they shipped the 2nd map bundle my CC had expired and the MMP email was in my spam folder. I updated the CC and they sent the map bundle once the charge cleared.
All things I have done.

This ain't my first rodeo.

Just got an email from MMP and they ain't even CLOSE to having all the HL orders out the door....

Zakopious

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Based on how Rising Sun pre-orders were shipped, I estimated that MMP could assemble and ship about 42 games on an average day (no holidays or weekends).
MMP has 1613 pre-orders for Hollow Legions.
1613/(42 games/day) = 38 days to ship all of the Hollow Legions pre-orders.
Rising Sun weighs 5.1 Lbs
Hollow Legions weighs 4.1 Lbs
Because Hollow Legions has fewer components than Rising Sun it may assemble and ship faster than Rising Sun.
Thus, I expect Hollow Legions pre-orders to finish shipping in mid to late January.