MM 49 The Other Side of the Tracks

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like a fun and quick playing scenario.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Enjoyable read and certainly look forward to your next one as Block Busting in Bokruisk is certainly one of my all time favorite scenarios. It was this scenario that got me back into ASL after nearly 6 years of deployments not to mention I had created 3(!) Russian Heroes in a single turn (that'll get you excited, I don't care who you are). Keep up the fine work!

[EDIT] Just picked up a "Century Division" patch recently, looks good up there next to the 106th "Golden Lions".

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Enjoyable read and certainly look forward to your next one as Block Busting in Bokruisk is certainly one of my all time favorite scenarios. It was this scenario that got me back into ASL after nearly 6 years of deployments not to mention I had created 3(!) Russian Heroes in a single turn (that'll get you excited, I don't care who you are). Keep up the fine work!

[EDIT] Just picked up a "Century Division" patch recently, looks good up there next to the 106th "Golden Lions".
Wow. Three Russian heros and no berserk in a single turn. That is something that does not happen in every game. I got the Russians in the scenario. Looking forward to the attack.

commissarmatt

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sounds like you fired mortars to suppress his MMG group, and then brought down a smoke FFE? Out of sequence, right?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow. Three Russian heros and no berserk in a single turn. That is something that does not happen in every game. I got the Russians in the scenario. Looking forward to the attack.
To tell the truth I just can't remember if there were 'zerkers or not, but the creation of THREE "RUSSIAN" heroes had old Earthpig Hicks' eyes bugging out! o_O