Missing at ASLOK

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Deluxe ASL is a map-and-scenario pack (lightweight boards) I recently noticed that I left this behind at ASLOK as it was not with the rest of my gear when I packed to leave on Friday night. A number of people used my spot so I am hoping someone might have inadvertently picked up this box. Please contact me if you happened to pick it up. Thank you in advance.

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
Deluxe ASL is a map-and-scenario pack (lightweight boards) I recently noticed that I left this behind at ASLOK as it was not with the rest of my gear when I packed to leave on Friday night. A number of people used my spot so I am hoping someone might have inadvertently picked up this box. Please contact me if you happened to pick it up. Thank you in advance.
Ray- I was one of the last ones in the big room before it shut down Sunday and did not see anything like that lying about. Was it in the original box?

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Ray- I was one of the last ones in the big room before it shut down Sunday and did not see anything like that lying about. Was it in the original box?
Yes, John, it was. Thanks for the note. With all the gear and attendees, I am hoping for the best. No IRS write-off if it doesn't show.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
No, first thing I did I checked with Brett. I am hopeful someone unknowingly has it. I'd hate to think someone actually plans to keep these.