Minor changes

Mark Stevens

Europe Aflame Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
ll
Moved the Baltic States 'capital' to Riga (SP, triggers surrender), more for Eastern Crusade games than anything. Reduced automatic rail repair drastically, which will make a difference to 'Barbarossa', or at least force the Axis to commit rail repair and engineers to opening the lines. Corrected the TO to raise extra forces in the 1930s not disappearing. Hopefully corrected Axis TO to resume Phase II of the attack on France so that it disappears if Paris is lost in Phase I, but sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Very odd.

Secadegas

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
Corrected the TO to raise extra forces in the 1930s not disappearing.
Mark,

Just noticed that on "latest" EA version - the one in WWII-Misc folder with TOAW 3.4.0.202 - the TO to raise extra forces in the 1930's does disappear after turn 3 as it used to be.

On the "previous" EA version "Riga&railamend" - the one in this thread - the TO was corrected as per your intention and never disappears.

I don't think that's major important but do you care to give it a look?

Last edited:

Secadegas

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
Event 463 causes "TO to raise extra forces in the 1930's" to disappear on turn 3 due to "activate 999" (this command cancells any TO not invoked).

My guess is that the whole Event 463 should be cancelled. The "TO to raise extra forces in the 1930's" will be made available by event 462 and if not invoked it will remain available until being chosen.

Mark Stevens

Europe Aflame Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
ll
But we do want it disappearing, don't we? Otherwise the TO allowing extra forces to be raised in the 1930s could be left until - say - Summer 1942, which would be b*lls.

requiem

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but seeing all the makers and shakers of EA here I needed to asked.

I guess it is common knowledge that the TO " Battle of Britain" is broken under 3.4.
Is there any hope to make it work ??
France surrendered and I activated the TO but nothing happened during the last 11 Turn.
IIrc the timeframe should be 6-9 turns and a news string announces wether or not it was won.
Some help would be appreciated. Thanks

Secadegas

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
But we do want it disappearing, don't we? Otherwise the TO allowing extra forces to be raised in the 1930s could be left until - say - Summer 1942, which would be b*lls.
Sorry Mark. I misunderstood you... i thought you meant to make the "TO allowing extra forces to be raised in the 1930s" available during the game. It's very clear to me, now :halo:, you didn't. The event is just having the intented effect you wanted.

So nothing to see here, let's move on...

requiem

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
So thats means i´ll getting the bad news next round:shock:
Well, I did start my "sealion light" anyway.
Lets see if it works out.