Military History Channel

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't know if anyone else knows this, I just noticed last night...but the History International channel turns to the Military History channel every weekend. Saturday and Sunday it turns to military programming. Last night they had a good show on Bletchley Park. I'm going to have to start recording some of the stuff.

Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know :D.

Leatherneck

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It usually do when every Sunday night, but International Channel go back to normal on Monday

Good stuff to watch :)

Mike Duffy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by gobeavs
I don't know if anyone else knows this, I just noticed last night...but the History International channel turns to the Military History channel every weekend. Saturday and Sunday it turns to military programming. Last night they had a good show on Bletchley Park. I'm going to have to start recording some of the stuff.

The Hitler Channel turns into the All Hitler, All the Time Channel!

17poundr

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
if only...

I get discovery and discovery civilization, but to keep up with the odd 'sometimes very good, often not so...' war documentary, seems like an accountants job, its a jumble of all subjects, but as i said there are goodies there to be found, and its all i get in Finland.
No History Channel, which I watched with envy in my B&B in England...
sigh...

Reaction score
Originally posted by gobeavs

Gobeavs,

I must be missing out. I've never watched the History International Channel. Is it cable or satellite? I have access to both at my job, I suspect I just haven't looked for it.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Military History Channel

Originally posted by Lance Williams
Gobeavs,

I must be missing out. I've never watched the History International Channel. Is it cable or satellite? I have access to both at my job, I suspect I just haven't looked for it.
I have DISH Network. Don't know if it is on anything else....

EDIT: Just looked up some sites...
On Direct TV it is on channel 271. On DISH network, you need the "America's Top 180" subscription, then it is also on channel 271.