MG vs. concealed unit

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am assuming that AFV MGs can be fired at 5/8" counters that are concealed. I understand that if a MC is rolled and the counter is a gun, then the untit takes the MC. What happenes if the 5/8" counter is an AFV? Does the MC strip "?" status?

Thanks!
Scott

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
After reading A12.2, I think I'd say that the concealment is lost only if the vehicle had vulnerable PRC... since unless there is a vulnerable target (ie. CE), no actual result was achieved vs. the AFV.

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Reepicheep said:
After reading A12.2, I think I'd say that the concealment is lost only if the vehicle had vulnerable PRC... since unless there is a vulnerable target (ie. CE), no actual result was achieved vs. the AFV.
That is correct. Also note that dummies loose Concealment as Infantry (A12.11) so it is only a real AFV without vulnerable PRC that will keep Concealment if you get a PTC or better vs it.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ole Boe said:
That is correct. Also note that dummies loose Concealment as Infantry (A12.11) so it is only a real AFV without vulnerable PRC that will keep Concealment if you get a PTC or better vs it.
I agree...

However, the shot does reveal the fact that the '?' unit must be a buttoned up AFV since this is the only way the PTC would have no effect.