Members Favorite music

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
On and Off. They usually re-run though, especially that one with the moon guys that is good.
The reason I mention it is because the one episode with the mooninites involves a Foreigner Belt :D

Janos

Reaction score
Combat Military Training Center, Hohenfels, Bavari
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
Chicks that rock... Joan Jett....
Joan came and played for us in Bosnia in 1999 in one of the best concerts I have ever seen. She went on for a couple of hours, then hung out all night with the soldiers signing autographs, posing for photos, and just chatting. In the morning (notice sleep appears nowhere here), she and her band all bought BDUs to wear for the rest of their trip, then went off to another base camp to do it all again. Of course, the only photos on her website are at Aviano where the USAF had a huge hanger as her venue.

Apparently Joan and her band go out every year to entertain soldiers somewhere in the world and have done so for years.

JS

Cpt. Bonez

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I listen to:
Godsmack
Metallica
Slipknot
Korn
Dream Theater
Red Hot Chili Peppers
ICP
Hoobastank
Incubus
AC DC

whole buncha crap. . .

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janos
Joan came and played for us in Bosnia in 1999 in one of the best concerts I have ever seen. She went on for a couple of hours, then hung out all night with the soldiers signing autographs, posing for photos, and just chatting. In the morning (notice sleep appears nowhere here), she and her band all bought BDUs to wear for the rest of their trip, then went off to another base camp to do it all again. Of course, the only photos on her website are at Aviano where the USAF had a huge hanger as her venue.

Apparently Joan and her band go out every year to entertain soldiers somewhere in the world and have done so for years.

JS
Joan Jett actually went to a high school that was in the same school district I went to school in. Of course nobody knew any thing about her then, that was like 10th and 11th grade. Then she dropped out to join the Runaways..............the rest is rock history.

Janos

Reaction score
Combat Military Training Center, Hohenfels, Bavari
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Lance Williams
Joan Jett actually went to a high school that was in the same school district I went to school in. Of course nobody knew any thing about her then, that was like 10th and 11th grade. Then she dropped out to join the Runaways..............the rest is rock history.
...in Maryland? I always thought she was from up north somewhere.

JS