Medal of Honor

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Which was your favorite consol version, and why was it your favorite.

Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor Underground
Medal of Honor Frontline
Medal of Honor Rising Sun

:horse: :horse: :horse: :cool:

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Your forgot Allied Assualt, Breakthrough and Spearhead

I'd say rising sun, it gets much more immersive than the last bunch, but Allied Assualt and the very original run a very close 2nd.

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MOH

Allied assault was not a consol game I want to hear about which consol games you liked!! No offense to MOHAA or you!:horse: :)

sgreen23

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmm...I would have to say the best would be Medal of Honor: Rising Sun. There is more of a storyline and I like the Pearl Harbor sequence. A close second would be Frontline if nothing more than for the D-Day sequence.:horse:

doomonyou

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MOH has a "Band of Brothers" version due out this summer.

Panzer Leader

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I never played the first two Medal of Honor games for the PS1, but I would have to say that I liked Frontline on PS2 the best, it had a lot of really cool moments especially the D-day and Market Garden levels. I really did not like Rising sun at all, it was very buggy and boring on a lot of the levels. The Pearl Harbor part was cool though.

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RISING SUN ON TOP

Come on Panzer Leader Rising Sun Was a great game. Remember the improvements to the .45 and the Garand.:toast: :thumb:

Barber

Official Mila 18 Dork
Reaction score
My vote

Rising Sun clearly had improvements in the atmosphere and weaponry. But The enemy AI were not as expressive as Frontline.

I vote for MOH: Frontline, because of the engrossing gameplay. the AI and the overall playability. No first person shooter that I have played to dae thrilled me nealry as much as the EA GAMES take on Operation Market Garden.

Arnhem Knights, absolutely powerful. street fighting in its most realistic game form. truly a masterpiece of a level. The game overall was tremendous. My only complaints about Frontline.

1. The last levels, the top secret propulsion labs were somewhat anti-climatic and
2. D-Day. I would have prefered if Omaha Beach were more along the lines of a Vice City Map. I wanted to spend more time on the beach, rescuing men and destroying German fortifications. It would have been absolutely amazing if you could have climbed into a tank and directed fire from destroyers on German pillboxes and MG's .

Plus I kepy getting lost in the jungle in Rising Sun.

Cheers Men , keep gaming!
:toast:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ah, I would have to say Rising Sun is my favorite Console version. But I think the best MOH game is Allied Assualt. I beleive it had the best AI out of all of them and the graphics aren't to shabby either! :D

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: My vote

Originally posted by Barber
Rising Sun clearly had improvements in the atmosphere and weaponry. But The enemy AI were not as expressive as Frontline.

I vote for MOH: Frontline, because of the engrossing gameplay. the AI and the overall playability. No first person shooter that I have played to dae thrilled me nealry as much as the EA GAMES take on Operation Market Garden.

Arnhem Knights, absolutely powerful. street fighting in its most realistic game form. truly a masterpiece of a level. The game overall was tremendous. My only complaints about Frontline.

1. The last levels, the top secret propulsion labs were somewhat anti-climatic and
2. D-Day. I would have prefered if Omaha Beach were more along the lines of a Vice City Map. I wanted to spend more time on the beach, rescuing men and destroying German fortifications. It would have been absolutely amazing if you could have climbed into a tank and directed fire from destroyers on German pillboxes and MG's .

Plus I kepy getting lost in the jungle in Rising Sun.

Cheers Men , keep gaming!
:toast:
I agree the best level in MOH frontline was Arnhem Knights, the gameplay in that level was amazing!!
Cheers
:toast: :toast:

twomack

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MOH Frontline was the best. The Market Garden mission was great.
I did not really like Rising Sun. I don't know why, it just seemed diiferent than the rest.

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe the reason it seemed different was that it was was jungle warefare not urban warfare as seen in Frontline.

Give Rising Sun a chance, It'll grow on you!!
:thumb: :thumb: