The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
A die has six sides, two dice twelve.
I hope that I helped you determine sides.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I really think we should do something like start a please-fund-me campaign or something to help players who can't afford dice.

JR

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I really think we should do something like start a please-fund-me campaign or something to help players who can't afford dice.

JR
Or simply send them a coin to flip, as it is to choose sides.

Smedley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As for the witty replies, Toumo wins hands down. The others need to work on their game.

Rob

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

JR
Think big!

If you go to fund something then it should at the minimum be 'precision non-dice'.

I, for one, have always been gutted by the utter absence of precision results/answers given in these threads where a DR is asked for to determine sides. The answers weren't even typed in 'precision font' for all I can tell.

von Marwitz

SSlunt

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical doctoral ceremony!
“I mean, if I went 'round saying I was a DR, just because some moistened bint had lobbed a pair of dice at me, they'd put me away!”

Last edited:

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They never learn... a "DR/dr please" thread is a magnet for humour and sarcasm... :)

my $.;02..... I rolled a DR- got a Nationalist Chinese symbol and the USMC Eagle Globe and Anchor insignia.... oh yeah, forgot to mention, they were BattleSchool commemorative dice. ;)

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
They never learn... a "DR/dr please" thread is a magnet for humour and sarcasm... :)

my $.;02..... I rolled a DR- got a Nationalist Chinese symbol and the USMC Eagle Globe and Anchor insignia.... oh yeah, forgot to mention, they were BattleSchool commemorative dice. ;)
we could decide that invariably, any time, any case, the answer to this question is the highest possible dr/DR result:
6, or 6,6, always 6 for any die rolled or number asked.
This way, after a few times, asking the forum to get a random number become useless once this remedy is adopted and someone here will finally be happy

Eventually it could become a netiquette forum rule :)

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's not his fault he's playing against someone who doesn't trust him. Or, is it?
I met him, had a few conversations with him and played him in Texas. I definitely don't trust him, or his dice. Plus, he's from Vermont. :D:cool:

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
we could decide that invariably, any time, any case, the answer to this question is the highest possible dr/DR result:
6, or 6,6, always 6 for any die rolled or number asked.
This way, after a few times, asking the forum to get a random number become useless once this remedy is adopted and someone here will finally be happy

Eventually it could become a netiquette forum rule :)
I got a pair of D100 dice, the highest possible DR there is quite a bit higher than a 6,6.... ;)

Reactions: ecz