macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi All

This is a shout out for Maureen ? - I think is Ray's wife - and does all the shipping

Like a Roman intrigue :eek: - a parcel to my down under lock down joys (Melbourne Aust) went missing and the US post office was just bizarre the answers they gave Maureen and myself when simple enquiries happened and the proper investigation suggested that some postal worker now is an ASL player! the way the package just went poof!! :unsure:

Her communication and support during the process was great to an international buyer (even one of us Aussies) and now I have a beautiful collection of wonderful CH goodies to go thru finally ?.

Just proves the good guys (sry gals) still exist out there in this broken world! run by Muppets and Bananas o_O(have to Austraaaalian to understand the slang words I used sorry)

Cheers

Rob :)

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
While I eventually went strongly against CH due to intellectual property and other issues, when I did still buy CH and had to deal directly with CH, I found her a delight to deal with.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Just popped over to their website to try an buy some products with T54 or T55 tanks and found that they actually have very few products listed. It makes a change to the hundreds that were listed about a year ago.

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi All

This is a shout out for Maureen ? - I think is Ray's wife - and does all the shipping

Like a Roman intrigue :eek: - a parcel to my down under lock down joys (Melbourne Aust) went missing and the US post office was just bizarre the answers they gave Maureen and myself when simple enquiries happened and the proper investigation suggested that some postal worker now is an ASL player! the way the package just went poof!! :unsure:

Her communication and support during the process was great to an international buyer (even one of us Aussies) and now I have a beautiful collection of wonderful CH goodies to go thru finally ?.

Just proves the good guys (sry gals) still exist out there in this broken world! run by Muppets and Bananas o_O(have to Austraaaalian to understand the slang words I used sorry)

Cheers

Rob :)
I agree whole heartedly. Maureen is the picture of great customer service!