Matrix Reloaded Thread (possible spoilers)

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
(no spoilers in this post)

Only read this thread at your own risk. Spoilers might show up!

As a break from your normal fun, how about posting your thoughts on the new Matrix movie here? I am a geek and waiting in line 4 hours with my fellow propellor-heads (all decked out with either a laptop, PDA or game-packed mobile phones) for the first show on opening preview night (10pm show).

Since I know almost no one has viewed it, all I will say so far is that you must stay until the end of the credits! Also, pay attention to detail, as this movie has nothing but details...which are required when you try to reconstruct it in your mind laying in bed afterwards! :D

Oh yeah, if you haven't watched the first one in a while, it would pay to do so. It is like studying for an exam!

Last edited:

LaPalice

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
(no spoilers in this post)

Only read this thread at your own risk. Spoilers might show up!

As a break from your normal fun, how about posting your thoughts on the new Matrix movie here? I am a geek and waiting in line 4 hours with my fellow propellor-heads (all decked out with either a laptop, PDA or game-packed mobile phones) for the first show on opening preview night (10pm show).

Since I know almost no one has viewed it, all I will say so far is that you must stay until the end of the credits! Also, pay attention to detail, as this movie has nothing but details...which are required when you try to reconstruct it in your mind laying in bed afterwards! :D

Oh yeah, if you haven't watched the first one in a while, it would pay to do so. It is like studying for an exam!
The movie was just shown at the Festival de Cannes this morning. Unfortunately I'm not in Cannes...
I don't think it is in competition, but I'm not sure.

La Palice.

Tim McBride

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My Boss took some of us to this today for some serious 'work'....
I liked it although the endeding was anoying!

jlbetin

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
My son and I are ready to attack the cinema to get a place ASAP
1st shoot in paris the 18th of May

Ans When someone would spoke of Matrix 2 , you can say "I was there" (WanderNapoleon 2003)

I hope it worth the game

der WanderNeo

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought the first movie sucked,all hype,there i said it..must be the only person in the world to have actually hated the movie.

I will not be dragged to any of the sequels:kotz:

SparceMatrix

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Over at www.imdb.com, the opinion seems to be that there is lots of eye candy, but very little plot:

http://us.imdb.com/CommentsShow?0234215

I regretted not seeing it the theatres when it came out, but I'm worried about getting burned with a derivative the second time. I remember waiting in line for the second Alien film thinking the first one was so good, I wouldn't care getting burned on the second and was shocked to find the second was at least as good as the first.

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My opinion of the movie was mixed when I walked out of the theatre, but has since grown after talking with people and trying to figure the whole mess out. There is a lot more plot than in the first one IMHO, because we know what the Matrix is already - but we don't know why it is there, who is running it, and what Neo's role is. This movie hints at those themes, but keeps them hidden just enough that there is going to be plenty to think about until the 3rd one.

If you liked the original you will like Reloaded - essentially just a continuation with more fighting, more FX, and more questions.

Scipio

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I loved Matrix. I hope I get a ticket for the first night show od Matrix Reloaded on late Wednessday evening.

jlbetin

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I just leave the cinema, wouahhh what a film.

Is our society a matrix?
The choice yes this is the true question in the heart of this film, do we have the choice in this society. did the dausality rules our lives. Matrix is not only a show, it asks fundamantal questions about us

Der Wanderer