Master of the Snow Tournament

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I can see it on the tourney page???
So I will paste each round here.
Assault in the Snow Round 1
The first person here is defending i.e. Iron Mike defends against Letters:laugh:
(Pending)
Iron Mike USMC (0) [edit score] vs Stndrtnfhr (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
JoeBob (0) [edit score] vs Bertram (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
Okimaw (0) [edit score] vs The Hooded One (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
Taktik (0) [edit score] vs AChmielowski (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS]

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Round two is defending in the snow!
This is the same the first name is the defender.

AChmielowski (0) [edit score] vs Iron Mike USMC (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
Bertram (0) [edit score] vs Okimaw (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
Stndrtnfhr (0) [edit score] vs JoeBob (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
The Hooded One (0) [edit score] vs Taktik (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS]

Taktik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, AChmielowski. It looks like we are paired up. At the moment, I only have BB installed. Is it ok with you that we play BB? I might be able to get my AK CD by tomorrow.

So, who sets up what first?

Best,
Craig

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Round 3 is Meeting in The Snow.

As stated before it does not have to be axis to be the first name. That can be worked out later.

AChmielowski (0) [edit score] vs Iron Mike USMC (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
JoeBob (0) [edit score] vs Taktik (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
Okimaw (0) [edit score] vs Bertram (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS] -
The Hooded One (0) [edit score] vs Stndrtnfhr (0) [edit score] [delete match], [link to WARS]

AChmielowski

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi, AChmielowski. It looks like we are paired up. At the moment, I only have BB installed. Is it ok with you that we play BB? I might be able to get my AK CD by tomorrow.

Best,
Craig
Hi Craig,

Playing BB is fine by me !:laugh:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Best,
Craig
You guys deside that also;) The parameters are there for the random map generator.

Taktik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
JoeBob and The Hooded One!

Hi, I have you guyz for rounds 2 and 3. Would you like to start those up? I can setup the games or send me something if you wish.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Craig

Okimaw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Am I really supposed to play Bertram 2x or is that an oversight on the part of our overseer?

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is that fear in your eyes....................?

Or are you just expecting to get two wins?!:devious:

Okimaw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Is that fear in your eyes....................?

Or are you just expecting to get two wins?!:devious:
Well yeah winning is nice and everything but I'd hate to just demoralise a guy and have him end up walking away from the hobby in shame or something like that :D

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well yeah winning is nice and everything but I'd hate to just demoralise a guy and have him end up walking away from the hobby in shame or something like that :D
Easy there my Cree friend....none of those sneaky native tricks.:devious:

The games were picked randomly and it is for total points not win lost. This could happen a player that loses a game or maybe two could still win.:OHNO::D:smoke:

Reaction score
Country
llJapan
JoeBob and The Hooded One!

Hi, I have you guyz for rounds 2 and 3. Would you like to start those up? I can setup the games or send me something if you wish.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Craig
Craig, I'm OK to start our round 2 game now. Only question, CMAK or CMBB, and who takes which side, or do we mirror it? :hmmm:

Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Talking of demoralising, I've been scheduled to demolish you in the 1st game :laugh::clown: Which will it be, sir, CMAK or CMBB? And who gets what side?

ardle[at]hsa.att.ne.jp

Stndrtnfhr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Hooded One,

Looks like we are on for round three, I will send you a map to check out, it is CMAK. Pick a side if you approve and I will send you a setup.

Don

Stndrtnfhr Out!

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey JoeBob and Okimaw, emails have been sent and I am waiting for your response.:devious:

Okimaw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Talking of demoralising, I've been scheduled to demolish you in the 1st game :laugh::clown: Which will it be, sir, CMAK or CMBB? And who gets what side?

ardle[at]hsa.att.ne.jp
Yeah yeah email sent. Its a good thing you're already the owner of a hood to hide behind or your Japanese neighbors would be wondering why the yankee man is walking around with such look of horror and shame. Let the game begin!! :laugh:

JoeBob

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hey guys, just got in from out of town. i've only got time to unpack and hit the sack...

So, to make things simple, how about my opponents simply choose whether you want to play CMAK or CMBB, choose sides, and send the first file.

i'll take it from there and should be able to get my first moves for all battles out by Tues, or maybe Wed at the latest.

Game ON!!! :supper:

JoeBob

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How about an email address JoeB?:)

You're the Russian's on defense, get those SMG's ready!

Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Yeah yeah email sent. Its a good thing you're already the owner of a hood to hide behind or your Japanese neighbors would be wondering why the yankee man is walking around with such look of horror and shame. Let the game begin!! :laugh:
Could you resend your email - I didn't get it! Please write 'CM' in the title, otherwise it will languish undetected in the :spam: folder....

:D