Master of the Snow Tournament

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
OK..I made the tournament active rather then pending to see if you guys can now see it in the tournament section under quick battles. I still have not paired players up yet.:smoke:

JoeBob

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So after reading this are you in?
I'm in!

As much as i admired Palantir's tourney efforts and his amazing scenarios, i was disappointed at how slowly the COG tournament progressed (and now appears to be dead in the water).

the battle sizes look perfectly do-able, so i can be ready to rock n roll by early next week (out of town this weekend).

thanks for putting it together Numberz, you da man! :bite:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
ok! one more please redwolf you want in......with one more I will start the random pairing.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where do I find that mystical page?

I'm probably not in, if the inter-group tourney takes off I'd be in time trouble.

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Where do I find that mystical page?

I'm probably not in, if the inter-group tourney takes off I'd be in time trouble.
Thank you redwolf, for your honesty.

Still looking for one more snowman.:smoke:

If looking for the tournament page ...go to the ladders above...the drop down has touranments....click then click quick battles and the the one you want.

Last edited:

Taktik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Framingham, working in Cambridge. rt90 FTW
Is that much of a commute? The weather hasn't been kind to commuters in MA and NH lately :)

I'm not far away, I live in Hooksett, outside of Manchvegas, NH. :D

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok you guys quite whining about the weather. I got up the other morning after shoveling my drive of about 5 inches of snow.....open my door in the morning to 18 inches boys shoveled the car out and came home to a work out.

As for the tourney it will start monday with or with out another player..check sunday to see who you may be playing.....

Thank you

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm looking all over gamesquad and can't find a tournament page. Are you guys making fun of me? :)

Is that much of a commute? The weather hasn't been kind to commuters in MA and NH lately :)

I'm not far away, I live in Hooksett, outside of Manchvegas, NH. :D
It's between 30-50 minutes, but I tell you the college kids of Mass Ave are trying to get killed. Driving between MIT and Harvard is a nightmare. All the morons must have gotten in by bribery. Mixes well with the homeless guys camping on the street, too.

Also, here you have gags like huge snowstorm and Boston/Cambridge clear the roads but the state of MessyChusetts doesn't clear the interstates. So we just stand on the clean city streets. For 6 hours. Every year at least once.

Can't understand how a former gov. of MA can't be branded unusable for life :)

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Click on 'Ladders' above on the right.

Then select Tournaments

Scan down the list until you see CM: Quick Battles and CM: Scenarios and Operations

Not too bad, maybe the cold is getting to you?:laugh:

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Just noticed this new tourney thread.
Sillly question: how is it possible to arrange all these battles to be finished by 4/1/08? How many games will be played per ppl? Does not seem even possible for me.

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just noticed this new tourney thread.
Sillly question: how is it possible to arrange all these battles to be finished by 4/1/08? How many games will be played per ppl? Does not seem even possible for me.
Well the matches have been set and the players will have to hustle and maybe play more then one game at a time. I am pushing to have this finish as close as possible if not before. the A/D games are only 1000 points 22 turns and the meeting 2000 at 24 turns or so. :smoke:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The Master of the Snow will begin ASAP,,,, Sorry it is now closed to new players...must get this off the ground.:smoke:

Okimaw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The Master of the Snow will begin ASAP,,,, Sorry it is now closed to new players...must get this off the ground.:smoke:
I just checked the tourney page. The list of players etc is there but the match ups aren't.

Okimaw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Good stuff Antoni. Maybe when ole numberz rolls out of bed around 2 this afternoon he'll get around to rectifying that :laugh:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok guys my modem is now working again...still using my wifes laptop since my computer is dead.:cry: