Mason Dixon ASL Club now looking for members

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello All!
This new group has been created and I will have my first FB page created soon. If you live within an hour from York PA please consider joining. This is a good way to begin gatherings at a mutually agreed upon location. My two bedroom apartment is NOT a good venue but I do hope to live long enough to move into a larger house some day. Until then, if you are nearby and would like to meet other ASL players within driving distance, let me know. You can pm me with your email if interested.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just created my first FB page (Mason Dixon ASL Club). Nope, I do NOT really know what I am doing but this is just a start. Got to start somewhere as I am eager to get back into playing ASL ftf and making new friends as well as meeting again with many old friends in this new area.

Last edited:

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't find this FB group. Can you provide a link?
Since it is a private group you may need to send me a FB friend's request. Once received. I'll invite you in.
Do you live in the Penn-Mar area (York PA, Bel Air, MD)?

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since it is a private group you may need to send me a FB friend's request. Once received. I'll invite you in.
His profile says Baltimore, so around there at least most likely.

Heloanjin

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Craig
Country
llUnited States
I live just outside Baltimore. York may be a bit of a trek, but the DC Conscripts sites are as well.

Who do I send a FB Friend request to?

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
York is about a 2:30 drive from northern Virginia, so probably too far for me, but I wouldn't mind keeping up with the club. I usually get to Gettysburg once a year, and if my trip coincides with one of your game days, I could stop by York.

Maybe the DC Conscripts could meet your club halfway for a joint game day? Halfway between us would be roughly Baltimore.