Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am a human...

but aslong as it involves killing criminals im in :D

PappySchlaff

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hawkman declines the offer for drinks because he gor caught for drink flying and arrested for manslaughter because he flew into a plane and it crased, causing him months of commuinity service. sleeps again

fiery rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ooo take me take me wolverine cries im not to into iraq lol wonder who we can kill, americans (joke)

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I return to the castle and have a long chat with wolveriene and find out that he is not the enimie and then attack mr freeze who entered this world with us

Jacques XVII

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
NEW SCENARIO:

The Marvel army retreats after an unsucessful attack on the castle to a secret hiding place.

After a while for healing and rest, everyone is back ready for a fight.

An official challenge is declared, to take place in a bombed out city. Buildings lie crumbled by its horrific past. The streets lie empty except for burnt out cars, and shell holes in the road.

The battle begins.

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Flash darts up to a position of high ground with Hawkman in order to get a good view on the battle field for the inevitable on slaught of the marvels

Dernhelm

Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
Lol!!!

I throw my sheild at the flash as he runs up the buildings. Hitting him in his face and making him fall back down

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Flash smashes bunnan in the face for being a nub and a suck up (he also has a brown nose)

Flash darts quickly out of the way as the sheild crashes into the wall, he then runs the sheild into the middle of the Gobi desert