Dernhelm

Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
Marvel vs DC RPG

Gamemaster: Dernhelm
Asst Gamemaster: jacques

Rules:
At last, the ultimate battle in comic book history has arrived. Marvel Versus DC. Take part as your favorite character from each world and battle it out. Any character is playable except God and immortal heores [Eg: Thor, Galactus, Darkside]

The rules are the same as the first chapter, refer here if you do not know how to play.
http://www.sengo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13071

A quick recap: You can do an attack on ur opponent and then ur opponent has only one post to reply. If not the damage will be ushered to the opponent, 2 hits and he/she's out. For the battle only, not the whole game.

The Story:
During the previous civil war battle, the explosion of Sinister made a portal between two worlds. Marvel and DC. Without knowing, the DC world emerged from the portal. Both forces have met and sought to destroy each other, thinking they both are enemies. The villains and the heroes for each team have joined forces to get rid of their rivals..

(you can select any hero/villain, these are just some egs.)

The teams:
Marvel Heroes - 0

Wolverine
fiery rock

Punisher
Jacques XVII

Spiderman
Sprigner

Doc Ock
Pompey72b

Venom
Irish Minum

Hulk
Ricky

DC protectors - 0

Batman
Ewan

Superman
hayec004

Composite Superman
2drunk2pluk

Green lantern

Select a Hero and your name will be written under it. The game will start once there are enought heroes.

Registration Form:

Name of Your Hero:
One Good Reason why you want to be him/her:
Powers of the Hero:

I will approve the forms

Rules:

-No vulgarities during a battle.
-No exaggerating of powers
-No time travel,planet teleport, etc..
-Only minus life when there the opponent fails to dodge ur atk(did not reply on the next post after urs).

Please fill in your registration forms and have fun! the match will start after there are enough heroes.

fiery rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Name of Your Hero: Wolverine
One Good Reason why you want to be him/her: The titanium plating of his bones
Powers of the Hero: Titanium claws, titanium plating his bones, smell people/creatures from far off, good hearing so can hear oponents attack really easily, ability to heal

Jacques XVII

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Registration Form:

Name of Your Hero: The Punisher
One Good Reason why you want to be him/her: Because I have a man crush on him...haha joke. I dunno ever since I read welcome back frank he's been my favourite.
Powers of the Hero: Extreme resistance to physical pain, unlimited weapon usage/ammo, expertise in hand to hand combat.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Registration Form:

Name of Your Hero: Spiderman
One Good Reason why you want to be him/her: DUDE...ITS SPIDERMAN!! he pwns :cool:
Powers of the Hero: Wall climbing, capable of doging attacks nearly every time due to his spidey scenses and finally web shot.

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Registration Form:

Name of your Hero: Batman
One Good Reason why you want to be him/her: He is very cool and can stand up to any hero or villian
Powers of the Hero: He has no powers but many gadgets, Batmobile, batarang,his armor is bullet proof so is cape, knows loads of martial arts, can take extreme damage, improved senses from training, night vision, thermal vision and finally the ever trusty Utility belt which has a million functions cna been seen on http://members.tripod.com/AdamWest/equip.htm

Pompey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Registration Form:

Name of Your Hero: Doctor octopus
One Good Reason why you want to be him/her: hes really kwl and has tentacles :up:
Powers of the Hero: big metal tentacles! w00t!

Jacques XVII

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol dock ock isnt a hero... but i guess it wldnt matter its a freeforall xD

ewan. no. who the **** can fight superman.

no.

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No dernhelm put him on the list dont flame me for something that is allowed

Im gonna change my form to Batman

Jacques XVII

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeah but ewan he said no god or immortal characters, and superman is basically a god character.

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
But he put him in the list, he has been beaten by Batman before, anyway i changed my reg form to batman