Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
March Madness 2020
Kansas City, KS 20-22 March

Friday 1200 Hours - Sunday 1800 Hours

WEEKEND REGISTRATION $50 Pre-Registration $35 (Before March 1, 2020)

Saturday only Registration is $25.

Venue info:

http://www.holidayinnexpressshawneeks.com

Five round format, select from a group of scenarios each round. There will be several mini-tournaments on Saturday. Timed rounds will be played for the game championship.

The game room opens at 1000 on Friday, and the first competitive tournament round will be played at 12 PM. There will be a warm up round for players who arrive early to practice their ASL skills. The second round played at 7 PM. Hopefully this will make Saturday a more relaxed game day with only two rounds.

We'll have distinctive T-Shirts again this year, they are available for pre-order at $25 for all sizes. Reserve when you register or buy at the door (while supplies last). Please make checks payable to Dan Best and mail to P.O. Box 3643, Olathe, KS 66063 or visit the KCASL Club's website: www.kansascityasl.com for early registration. For more information contact Dan Best DJBest30 at aol.com

Hope to see you there!
Dave, Dano, and Paul

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I haven't been to MM in a long time. I'll see if any other Colorado players are interested in making the trek in 2020.
If you trek in early or would like to stay late. We play the day before (Thursday) and the Day after (Monday) at Hollis. Check out KansascityASL.com for more info.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Michael,

Let me know (via PM) if you would like a ride from the airport. We are likely picking up someone else then...Right Mr. Ginnard?

Danno

Registered, hotel booked and flight booked. I arrive Thursday around 4 PM.

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking good for Bud and I to make the tourney this year. I will check with Wayne and see if he is going. Look for my pre-reg soon. '99 was my last MM tourney. Different masters of ceremony then.....:)

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking good for Bud and I to make the tourney this year. I will check with Wayne and see if he is going. Look for my pre-reg soon. '99 was my last MM tourney. Different masters of ceremony then.....:)
Excellent news! Wayne enjoyed the tourney last year. The only thing the same since ‘99 is Paul Works...!

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Marty and Nate...you guys flying or driving? I am doing airport runs on Thursday. PM if you need a ride from the airport.

Grumblejones

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
March Madness 2020
Kansas City, KS 20-22 March

Friday 1200 Hours - Sunday 1800 Hours

WEEKEND REGISTRATION $50 Pre-Registration $35 (Before March 1, 2020)

Saturday only Registration is $25.

Venue info:

http://www.holidayinnexpressshawneeks.com

Five round format, select from a group of scenarios each round. There will be several mini-tournaments on Saturday. Timed rounds will be played for the game championship.

The game room opens at 1000 on Friday, and the first competitive tournament round will be played at 12 PM. There will be a warm up round for players who arrive early to practice their ASL skills. The second round played at 7 PM. Hopefully this will make Saturday a more relaxed game day with only two rounds.

We'll have distinctive T-Shirts again this year, they are available for pre-order at $25 for all sizes. Reserve when you register or buy at the door (while supplies last). Please make checks payable to Dan Best and mail to P.O. Box 3643, Olathe, KS 66063 or visit the KCASL Club's website: www.kansascityasl.com for early registration. For more information contact Dan Best DJBest30 at aol.com

Hope to see you there!
Dave, Dano, and Paul
Danno, I have registered and ordered a T-Shirt. Looking forward to seeing the Hollis Crew for another great Tournament!