Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Will there be a PDF package of the scenarios available for pre-registered players?

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will there be a PDF package of the scenarios available for pre-registered players?
No PDFs made. However, copies are provided at the tournament. Scenario Archive provides info on the scenarios in terms of boards, overlays, units, turns and etc. If you are having difficulty finding a scenario on SA let me know.

Last edited:

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, DB147 looks horribly unbalanced, the Germans haven't won even once. I like playing French, so probably one of those. But if Grumble says he likes the look of them, I will have to pass. I like DASL a lot, but I need to make it difficult for his aging eyes, so smaller hexes are needed. Tough choices...........

Grumblejones

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, DB147 looks horribly unbalanced, the Germans haven't won even once. I like playing French, so probably one of those. But if Grumble says he likes the look of them, I will have to pass. I like DASL a lot, but I need to make it difficult for his aging eyes, so smaller hexes are needed. Tough choices...........
Looking at WO33 or DASL AP134 Death takes a Toll - German SS vs. Canadians...a perfect No Quarter game between Cardboard Warrior and Grumble Jones to see who will take home THE BLOGGER CUP!!!

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kind of disappointed there are no scenarios with names including "slaughter, destruction, executing, demolishing, whipping, overrunning, smashing, crushing, crunching" etc, where I get to play the side that does all that. Straight up matches against Grumble are no fun......

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kind of disappointed there are no scenarios with names including "slaughter, destruction, executing, demolishing, whipping, overrunning, smashing, crushing, crunching" etc, where I get to play the side that does all that. Straight up matches against Grumble are no fun......
Slamming too tame for you?

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Look for some East Side Gamers Glennbo scenarios.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Danno, no thoughts of cancelling or postponing, correct?

I'm thinking, prudent precautions, not panic.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Danno, no thoughts of cancelling or postponing, correct?

I'm thinking, prudent precautions, not panic.
We have a case of COVID-19 in the county the venue is located in (Johnson County Kansas). We have stocked up on cleaning supplies and will offer refunds to any who wish to withdraw. We will not allow sharing of dice or shaking hands. With most ASL players in the age group second most at risk. We do recommend caution and prudent precautions especially if you have a risk factor. We are a small group. However, we fit the definition of unnecessary travel. Everyone should consider attendance carefully especially if you have to fly in for the tourney. PM me if you would like to change your plans. Thank you.