Maps

Sgt. Miles

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can you use CBT maps with AFT? There are only two maps in the download section and they both are for BCT.:p

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unfortunately, no. We have no way to make maps for either BCT or ATF at this time. Nor can we import them. ProSim head CPT. Proctor is planning to make some new maps for ATF for users to create custom scenarios with.

I haven't worked too much with ATF's scenario editor. In BCT, you can alter the maps a little.

Sgt. Miles

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks.

I haven't seen any scenarios come through for ATF. I guess everyone is waiting for the veh. Database etc..

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
It's about time we saw some new scenarios. I also hope that ProSimm will release several new maps for download. CPT Proctor hinted that this might happen at some point.

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's about time we saw some new scenarios. I also hope that ProSimm will release several new maps for download. CPT Proctor hinted that this might happen at some point.

I'm working on that now. No need to wait until the database editor tools are released.

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With the transition to California complete, we have mapped out the next couple months and are about to get started.

1. Top on our list is the production of two new maps. We are looking at someplace in Saudi Arabia and someplace in the Balkans.

2. We will then complete the Scenario Builder help pages, an HTML how to.

3. Next is the Database editor and (possibly:D ) a map editor. This will come in a power toolkit, complete with additional help pages.

4. Soon after, or simultaneously, we will release v. 1.02 of ATF, with several requested features and a bug fix or two.

We're also, currently laying the ground work to begin development on Air Assault Task Force. I would not, realistically, expect to see this title this year, though.