Map of the Brick Works - Stalingrad.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
There is only one scenario which is set in the brick works in existence as far as I know. It is in "Into The Rubble 2" BFP-ITR-14 "Between Rockets and a Hard Place" set on Oct. 16th as the Germans were heading south after the fall of the DTW. BFP used boards BFP-A and BFP-B to represent the terrain...with plenty of added rubble and debris counters.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Jan - I added the wall and link in original post updated. Hopefully this addresses your concerns and thanks for the base map.

There is one bit of wall missing...on the O20/O21 hexside. The world won't end if it is left out.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
There is only one scenario which is set in the brick works in existence as far as I know. It is in "Into The Rubble 2" BFP-ITR-14 "Between Rockets and a Hard Place" set on Oct. 16th as the Germans were heading south after the fall of the DTW. BFP used boards BFP-A and BFP-B to represent the terrain...with plenty of added rubble and debris counters.
Also 'the Brickworks' in March Madness 2018 scenario pack.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Also 'the Brickworks' in March Madness 2018 scenario pack.
Wow....if I'm not mistaken I am getting that pack for Xmas.

EDIT: my mistake, I already have this pack. Just found it. The scenario is a very small affair.

Last edited:

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Work is going on a quality digitized copy of my hand drawn map. It is looking great. Everything is done except the buildings. Hopefully I can show you the finished result relatively soon.