Map bundle

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finally received my order, 4 years after pre-ordering it.
Thank you MMP!

chief2000

Reaction score
Any idea when the individual maps will be available for purchase? I have most but some have been OOP for awhile.

chief2000

Reaction score
I know, but now that the supplemental map bundle has been released I thought that there could be a bunch of them placed in the map section as individual sales. Like 52, for example:)

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know, but now that the supplemental map bundle has been released I thought that there could be a bunch of them placed in the map section as individual sales. Like 52, for example:)
52 is actually in the first bundle.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
None of the individual maps from the supplemental map bundle have sold out that I know of. What maps are you looking for? All of these should be available on the website. Supplemental Map Bundle = 53-77 (25 map boards) 10z/17z (2 map boards) p/q/r/s (4 Starter Kit map boards) 1a/b-9a/b (9 back printed map boards)

chief2000

Reaction score
I really was looking for 52, Scott and I now realize that this one was on the edge of the first batch. Some of the others I saw that are sold out actually aren't from the supplemental - they were ones issued after 77 that are sold out.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For the higher numbered/more recent maps, I think those are placeholders until they get (re-)printed. In response to a question I posted on CSW, Chas noted that individual map printing is generally tied to larger jobs for cost purposes, so those of us looking for individual maps will need to check the MMP site periodically to see which ones are back in stock. If there is an ASL product that includes ASLSK-style maps that gets printed, there's probably a decent chance that some of the individual maps would be included in the print run. Am hoping by the end of the year, most of the out-of-stock maps will be available at some point.