Map bundle availability

CarlZog

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm a new player who acquired a large, but old edition kit from an outgoing player. As a result, I have a lot of mounted mapboards, which I'd love to swap over to the new lighterweight boards. It seems MMP's map set bundle designed for this is no longer available.

Any indication whether this will be available again, or are they expecting that most people have the new boards at this point?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I think a few retailers might still have a set or two. Try noble knight or Gamer’s armory

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
If out of print Noble Knight will want your first born male child for it.
I've traded game stuff I didn't want with them for store credit and bought ASL. They offered me fair prices. But they do follow the CH description policy so make sure you know what you are buying.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I'm a new player who acquired a large, but old edition kit from an outgoing player. As a result, I have a lot of mounted mapboards, which I'd love to swap over to the new lighterweight boards.
As a new player, it is not that critical if don't have the SK-style boards. True they are lighter, but you are not going to travel with a lot of them at any point. Remember that people played (and enjoyed) the game for decades on the old-style maps, which are anyway still 100% compatible with new ones.

One day maybe there will be a reprint....

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
As around as many players have multiple copies of the maps.
Goodness only knows how many board 3s I have!