Map board 40, Y1-Z1-AA2-BB1 look like Elevated Roads but

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
We are playing a scenario on VASL with board 40. Hexes Y1-Z1-AA2-BB1 look like elevated road hexes but the LOS tool says they are level-1. Are they elevated road hexes and the LOS tool is wrong? Or are they sunken road hexes and the images on the map are wrong?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
We are playing a scenario on VASL with board 40. Hexes Y1-Z1-AA2-BB1 look like elevated road hexes but the LOS tool says they are level-1. Are they elevated road hexes and the LOS tool is wrong? Or are they sunken road hexes and the images on the map are wrong?
They are elevated roads.

JR

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
This is probably down to me. I may have been mixed up in my mind between elevated and sunken road color schemes when I last applied LOS to this board. In any event, I will try to fix it shortly.

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
This is probably down to me. I may have been mixed up in my mind between elevated and sunken road color schemes when I last applied LOS to this board. In any event, I will try to fix it shortly.
No hurry and Thanks!

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
Would you mind test-driving this new version of the board, not just for the elevated road but to make sure I didn't mess anything up in trying to fix the problem.
Just checked the corrected board 40 and everything looks good. We'll be playing later tonight and we'll check it out again then.
Thanks a lot.