Manilianus' New Year's Resolution ASL Thread

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Frankly HASL's were/are my personal favourites of the game, so I'd not even consider skipping them - although I guess I'll focus more on what's in print at the moment, and then take care of the rest.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
So I've just received ASL Starter Kit Bonus Pack #2, ASL Action Packs #9, #10, #11, #12 and #13, ASL Journal #12 (waiting for #11 to come), ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Packs #6, #8 and #11, Best of Friends and Rivers to the Reich.

More to come next month.

My kidney is on a black market for sale.

johnl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So I've just received ASL Starter Kit Bonus Pack #2, ASL Action Packs #9, #10, #11, #12 and #13, ASL Journal #12 (waiting for #11 to come), ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Packs #6, #8 and #11, Best of Friends and Rivers to the Reich.

More to come next month.

My kidney is on a black market for sale.
How much beer has it passed?

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
So you thought that "Manilianus's New Year's Resolution ASL Thread" is some kind of a game?

In the next few days I'm going to pick-up from my local post office a package containing Operations Magazines #45, #46, #47, #50, #51, #52 and Operations Special Issues #1 and #2.

Besides that I've just ordered ASL Roma, ASL Best of Friends 2, ASL Action Packs #14 and #16, ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Packs #10 and #12, and Special Ops Issues #1, #8 and #9.

I feel like MMP's sugar daddy - with financial diabetes...

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
So you thought that "Manilianus's New Year's Resolution ASL Thread" is some kind of a game?

In the next few days I'm going to pick-up from my local post office a package containing Operations Magazines #45, #46, #47, #50, #51, #52 and Operations Special Issues #1 and #2.

Besides that I've just ordered ASL Roma, ASL Best of Friends 2, ASL Action Packs #14 and #16, ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Packs #10 and #12, and Special Ops Issues #1, #8 and #9.

I feel like MMP's sugar daddy - with financial diabetes...
After you are done at the end of the year, just tell us the number of new cars you could have bought with the funds invested into your ASL rampage.

As an alternative, I'd like to know how many pages or how high in meters the stash of DIN-A-4 pages printed on both sides with "I should never ever have sold my kit!!" would be that you could have bought/produced for the money... ;)

Keep it comin', mate! I wish you luck and good prices/opportunities to reestablish your kit.

Cheers,
von Marwitz

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
After you are done at the end of the year, just tell us the number of new cars you could have bought with the funds invested into your ASL rampage.

As an alternative, I'd like to know how many pages or how high in meters the stash of DIN-A-4 pages printed on both sides with "I should never ever have sold my kit!!" would be that you could have bought/produced for the money... ;)

Keep it comin', mate! I wish you luck and good prices/opportunities to reestablish your kit.

Cheers,
von Marwitz
It's end of September and BMW 7 series feels like a potato groceries compared to this shopping spree!

The amount of curses I lay down upon myself each time I make an ASL (re)purchase is enough to Salem me outright...

Thanks, though! I am more than sure that by the end of the year I'll be halfway through official AH/MMP stuff - them KGP I & II's are in the schedule to end the year's resolution with a bang...

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Some subtle purchases (compared to previous wallet rampages) at the beginning of month - ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #3 and Operations Magazine #48.

Last edited:

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I've found ASL Action Pack #15 Swedish Volunteers at my local game store! Instant buy and waiting to arrive, tomorrow a small visit to post office for picking up ASL Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #3.

Last edited:

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
A minute ago I've robbed MMP's site from Out of the Attic #2, ASL Action Pack #7 and Special Ops Issue #3.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
And so my mega-package has arrived, and inside there's new reprint of Rising Sun, ASL SK #4 PTO reprint, WO Bonus Pack #2, #4, #5, #7 and #9, ASL Action Pack #8 Roads to Rome and #17 Oktoberfest XXXV, plus Blood Reef: Tarawa Gamer's Guide.

And this isn't even my final form yet.

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Tell me, am I a joke to you?

View attachment 19966

I'll have to wait with the payment until I guess Monday-Tuesday for Noble Knight Games to send me combined shipping price.

Merry Christmas to me. :)
Whenever you are done with re-establishing you ASL-collection after having sold of your original kit with some of us pleading you to keep it, I kindly ask you to let us know the Total.

Without joke, I'd be interested.

And without being serious, I could then present that amount to my wife if she should ever threaten to throw away my kit to make some space for more 'useful' things. ;)

von Marwitz