Manila questions

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you need more Japanese or USMC counters, they are available on counter sheets from MMP by a reputable seller.

Begin getting them extra PTO counters now....
Japanese counters? You should have all you will need with Rising Sun and Manila HASL......but if you play it as much as I have you WILL wear out a full set of Japanese counters. I wore out two sets of Japanese and one full set of US infantry counters in the 20+ years I did playtesting on this one. No Marines in Manila...all US Army.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Notice today. Not sure where I was in the queue.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Bill, you may be the first person ever to receive their Manila module.

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
Are you going to open it? Show us what is inside!
Naw, sorry. First, because I won't open it till this evening; and second, I don't want to spoil the delicious insides for anybody. The OOBE is part of the fun! But I did want to show everyone that it's already reaching players, so it won't be long now . . .

OOBE = Out-of-Box Experience (rhymes with "newbie").

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Naw, sorry. First, because I won't open it till this evening; and second, I don't want to spoil the delicious insides for anybody. The OOBE is part of the fun! But I did want to show everyone that it's already reaching players, so it won't be long now . . .

OOBE = Out-of-Box Experience (rhymes with "newbie").
You're such a teaze!

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just got mine. Impressive. Big box wih lots of cushioned packing. My iPhone pics are too large it says. 👿
Bill, send the pics to yourself (e mail) but pick a lower resolution. I think it gives options of low, med, high and extra high. Pick high ‘cause that will be accepted by GameSquad (along with low and medium).