Manila questions

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One thing I think players might enjoy, is that when I arranged the order of the scenarios I did so chronologically for a reason. If you play the scenarios in numerical order you can readily see how the battle moved across the city. I tried it once and it provided a nice insight to the overall battle.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One thing I think players might enjoy, is that when I arranged the order of the scenarios I did so chronologically for a reason. If you play the scenarios in numerical order you can readily see how the battle moved across the city. I tried it once and it provided a nice insight to the overall battle.
Good. I much prefer it that way. HASLs with scenarios not in order get handwritten numbers scrawled at the top for just this reason!

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Nowadays, official products such as HASL, Action Packs, Scenario Packs, etc. have the scenarios numbered in chronological order....

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any new notifications of deliveries today?

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Are there any scenarios with the Japanese attacking?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, who has pics of the unboxing? I hope to do my own unboxing this week!