Manila on Preorder

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Seems like it was going to hit its preorder number. What is the lead up time organize printing?
See my post #115 above.

It was put on pre-order before it was print-ready. As in there is probably some development/editing/proofing left to do before it's ready to go to the printers....same as was the case for the Korea module.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If you think fighting the Japanese in jungle and caves is tough, wait til you try to dig them out of fortified buildings and cellars while they shoot at you from upper building levels and even rooftops.....and THH's popping up from adjacent locations is a very common occurrence, so watch your AFV's.
WOAH' yeah, that sounds pretty darn tough for sure. I really do think this HASL sounds great:)

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Small update....I do know that Perry and company are currently working on the counter sheets, so that's good. Tom is doing final detailing on the print map. No word yet on what is next to be addressed.....perhaps the scenario layouts?

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Small update....I do know that Perry and company are currently working on the counter sheets, so that's good. Tom is doing final detailing on the print map. No word yet on what is next to be addressed.....perhaps the scenario layouts?
Things are moving onapace then, that's cool:)

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anybody with a printer can make a game. What distinguishes MMP is that they take the time for all the nuts and bolts to fit properly.