Manila Cellar question

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi gents,

"SF4.46 COLLAPSE: The B23.41 cellar rules apply unchanged to a SF cellar except as stated otherwise."

The B23.41 rule is called cellars BUT it also deals with rubble-ing the buildings and so on....so those particularts must be the rules that apply unchanged to all buildings.

However does SF4.46 mean that falling into a cellar ONLY applies to buildings with SF4.4 Cellars or to all SF buildings? I have no idea - it seems unclear to me.

Thanks,
John

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
However does SF4.46 mean that falling into a cellar ONLY applies to buildings with SF4.4 Cellars or to all SF buildings? I have no idea - it seems unclear to me.
SF4.46 only deals with SF Cellars (it is a altered version of rule O6.62, dealing with Cellars in Red Barricades).

See also SSR SF7.

SF7 CELLARS & TUNNELS: Other than in an actual SF Cellar (4.46) hex, an AFV will not fall through the floor into the cellar (B23.41). Fortified Building Locations may not be exchanged for Tunnels. See also SSR SF4.

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
UGH!! How did I miss that? I feel like an idiot.

That is one of the main problems with getting old I find. I read stuff and then 5 minutes later I forget it.

Thanks Klas. Sorry for the unnecessary question.