Making my own

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi all,

I have noticed the cost of a copy of Hube's Pocket and to be frank they are insane. To that end I am making my own, very easy to do but I would like to know how others who have made their own counters in the past have sealed them? I want to protect the counters once made as this part will be labour intensive and I do not want to have to make new ones.
The counters are printed on normal paper and mounted on 25mm square laser cut mdf so are sturdy and much bigger than the original game (map hexes are an inch per hex as well so I have in effect super sized the game). Any suggestions on how to seal the counters without ruining the art work or counter colour will be greatly appreciated.

All the best

Perry

Tysken

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Perry,
I think there is work going on to re-print this module under a different name - you may just wait. Check CSW for more info.

//Tysken

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Perry,
I think there is work going on to re-print this module under a different name - you may just wait. Check CSW for more info.

//Tysken
Hi Tysken,

Yep, I have seen the posts, but I am approaching it as a WiP for the start of the winter, I have managed to secure a copy of Hube's Pocket and for a very, very good price, so I have now no real need to DYO but it is a project I started and I like to finish all my projects;)