Make Two Accounts - into - One?

Earl_8minus0

Reaction score
First name
Earl
Country
llSouth Korea
Dr. Zaius - and or Moderator Team

First thanks for updating my name from earl_8minus0 to Earl_8minus0.

I came across that OP and was glad to discover the ability to get the above done - THANKS again.

I joined GameSquad back on 3 Jan 2005 - user name Earl 8-0 - using my gmail email if need be I can confirm it.

For some reason (most likely forgot the above - got to love medication) I joined again 3 July 2008 - as user Earl_8minus0 - using my yahoo email.

Since you and your team can make changes.

I am wondering can we take all of my information (posting countes and stuff) from Earl_8minus0 and transfer it to Earl 8-0 to include updating the name to Earl_8minus0?

If that is to much bother/work or not really an option - I would be happy with changing the name of Earl 8-0 - to Earl_8minus0 - as Earl 8-0 is the older of the two accounts.

If that means you have to delete Earl_8minus0 first - just let me know ahead of time and I can make plans before you do it - but that would be OK.

Let me know what works best for you or contact me if you have any questions as I am sure this is as clear as mud.

Thanks in advance for your effort in making another customer not only happy once but twice.

Later,

Earl Schultz

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Mods can't do what you're asking for. Cherper may be able to but I am not sure. Don can definitely get it done for you. -- jim