Madden 06

Typwn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Madden 06 on PSP is arguably better than the PS2 version, but either way it's a solid game.

blakedaking

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Typwn said:
Madden 06 on PSP is arguably better than the PS2 version, but either way it's a solid game.
i would have to disagree. dont get me wrong, madden 06 for PSP is a solid game, but it isnt better than the ps2 version. the arguments i have against madden 06 for psp are small, but it is the fact that you can not challenge plays and you can do not do instant replay, i understand it is for the PSP and it is hard to put a replay feature on a handheld. but i used to love saving my instant replays on the ps2 version, and it sucks that you can not even view some of your wonderful plays

Typwn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will agree that the lack of replays is a bit disappointing, but that doesn't get in the way of the gameplay. The PSP Madden 06 Online Play is flawless and really makes it a must buy. After playing the PS2 version, I kept the PSP version and sold the PS2 version store credit.

POPs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
bigandrich44 said:
thats a good start.
Madden 06 sure is a good start for a first time show on the PSP, if you recall Madden 2005 came out around the time the DS was released here in the states sadly I was one of the people who bought that PSONE quality of a Madden game. Not just graphic wise either gameplay wise it was a huge step back for the Madden series.

bigandrich44

Reaction score
madden is great i might write a review on it. I love the raiders and patriots so they'll be my test subjects lol. cheers

EDIT: Any1 wanna play madden online with me?

Typwn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
paylorlk, why don't you go get the game? It most certainly includes ad hoc and infrustructure capabilities.

paylorlk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Typwn said:
paylorlk, why don't you go get the game? It most certainly includes ad hoc and infrustructure capabilities.
I have the game, there is no infrustructure mode

Typwn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm pretty sure you have the ISO, because if you had the actual game, you could look on the back of the box and see that it has infrustructure mode, and when you went to 'online' in the game menu you could see it had infrustructure mode. But, don't take my word for it, go check out the official Madden 06 for PSP website.

paylorlk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
already tried, there is only 1 multiplayer mode named "wireless" and when i click that it takes me to ad-hoc mode

Typwn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Then either your PSP is screwed up, your Firmware is screwed up, your Game is screwed up, or you have the ISO.

Typwn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whoops, sorry just got back from eating. Send me an IM on AIM and we'll set something up.