Madd a "proof of concept" table topper

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It's hard to tell from the photo, but it looks as though there are gaps between the bottom and the sides in certain places. Counters are naturally attracted to little spaces like that and will wedge themselves in. You might try filling those spaces before finishing to avoid having to fish out counters with a pin or something.

JR

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Doesn't your misses mind getting dragged into your mania?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It's hard to tell from the photo, but it looks as though there are gaps between the bottom and the sides in certain places. Counters are naturally attracted to little spaces like that and will wedge themselves in. You might try filling those spaces before finishing to avoid having to fish out counters with a pin or something.

JR
This is a problem. I need to fix the sides down much more firmly.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So some things I noticed....
Elbows on the new ASL table! Major violation of etiquette.
Nice product placement of LFT, should have worked in some Battleschool dice and pocket RB.
That is an empty coffee mug not tea...tut, tut. (The residue on the inside of the mug denotes a latte type effect.)
Otherwise nice go for your first launch...

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
So some things I noticed....
Elbows on the new ASL table! Major violation of etiquette.
Nice product placement of LFT, should have worked in some Battleschool dice and pocket RB.
That is an empty coffee mug not tea...tut, tut. (The residue on the inside of the mug denotes a latte type effect.)
Otherwise nice go for your first launch...
Elbows. The edges were padded with this precise use in mind. Comfort for the players.
The battleschool dice are in the tower, obviously they weren't paying me as much as LFT.
When you've access to a £5,000 coffee machine and decent decaf, why go with tea?

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Elbows. The edges were padded with this precise use in mind. Comfort for the players.
The battleschool dice are in the tower, obviously they weren't paying me as much as LFT.
When you've access to a £5,000 coffee machine and decent decaf, why go with tea?
I bought this and my elbows are now happy:

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom