Luciferian kills 12 Christian College Students

Dave68124

It will be quiet here on this topic. Targets were Christians therefore by liberal logic, they deserved it. Where have we heard that in our history classes before?

Martin Mayers

It will be quiet here on this topic. Targets were Christians therefore by liberal logic, they deserved it. Where have we heard that in our history classes before?
Were they? I thought they were night clubbers and he a USMC veteran with PTSD ?

zgrose

First name
Zoltan
It'll be quiet on this topic because half of the forumities are willing to accept mass shootings as just fine and the other half have blocked the OP.

Paul M. Weir

First name
Paul
I checked the linked article and searched for "atheist", "agnostic", "lucifer", "satan" and "religion" and found nothing. The only references to the killer were that he was a jerk that appeared to have very severe PTSD. I bet if I or anyone else went on a random shooting spree in the US or Ireland, christians with the odd atheist/agnostic and maybe a muslim would be the victims, just by random chance.

This latest outrage does not seem to have a political or religious motivation. Neither did the Las Vegas or any of the many school shootings. Many of the school shootings were motivated by hatred of the school or fellow students, that might have been a factor here. Religion? Not even a hint. He targeted them because he was a sick puppy and his victims were human. I strongly suspect that he wanted to suicide but wanted his death to be noted in the media by taking as many with him, a suicidal narcissist.
That's the same sort of moronic, delusional paranoia that some of the neo-nazi spout that there is a jewish conspiracy to wipe out whites. You've been reading/listening too much to InfoWars and Stormfront. That stuff rots your brain.

The real problem is that there are far too many guns and untreated lunatics.

Marshal Lannes

They do kind of care in a round the bushes, round the garden kind of way............Dave68124..............just elucidating it in , " we care about Christians too " in actual verbiage is still a step too far for the Communist News Network and Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation trancers to do..................... ! That is so sweet and horrible at the same time......................:)...............

Let's compromise and hope that he is neither a leftist or a rightist.......................but a centrist.....................and blame them.........

Marshal Lannes

long.jpg

This is the face of the killer...as Paul. M . Weir has stated....." he is a sick puppy........and a jerk "............. no doubt about that .

I dunno ....he kind of reminds me of someone............the facial expression and the narcisisstic tranced eyes................it will come to me ...............you cannot forget the face of a sick individual..........:nod:.......

Dave68124

I checked the linked article and searched for "atheist", "agnostic", "lucifer", "satan" and "religion" and found nothing. The only references to the killer were that he was a jerk that appeared to have very severe PTSD. I bet if I or anyone else went on a random shooting spree in the US or Ireland, christians with the odd atheist/agnostic and maybe a muslim would be the victims, just by random chance.

This latest outrage does not seem to have a political or religious motivation. Neither did the Las Vegas or any of the many school shootings. Many of the school shootings were motivated by hatred of the school or fellow students, that might have been a factor here. Religion? Not even a hint. He targeted them because he was a sick puppy and his victims were human. I strongly suspect that he wanted to suicide but wanted his death to be noted in the media by taking as many with him, a suicidal narcissist.

That's the same sort of moronic, delusional paranoia that some of the neo-nazi spout that there is a jewish conspiracy to wipe out whites. You've been reading/listening too much to InfoWars and Stormfront. That stuff rots your brain.

The real problem is that there are far too many guns and untreated lunatics.
Nah, just logic learned from you over the last couple of years Curly. Same kind of delusional paranoia that we heard from you about Trump being a fascist? Don't run too far from your logic Curly. You own it regardless of how intellectually dishonest it is.