Lost

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
No the last episode wasn't on today. The Lost episode just finished now was the last third episode. The final two is on next Wednesday.

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Can someone give me the links to some good quality torrents of season 2 episode 4 + 5 ??? The ones i'm getting from Torrentspy, when I try to get them on U Torrent a symbol of a red cirlce with a white line through appears next to them !!!

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks, I think i'll start a spoiler thread for season 2 !! :D

(P.s. I go The LOST Chronicles today for £3.99 !!)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i tried to download some series 2 Lost episode but they were gona take about 5 hours each, so i couldnt be bothered so i bought series 1-9 on ebay for £9.99, lol im lazy

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey, Bootaay I've finish downloading that episode 4 you gave me the link to....how exactly do I watch that particular file..it only gives me a sample movie, an MS-Info document and several other file, how do I start the main episode ???

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You need a program called WinRar - it's free to use, get it from rarlab.com

Anywho, after thats installed you click on the file called 'tcm-lost.real.204.rar' and it will extract the .avi to your specified location - you still need all those files that say tcm-lost.real.204.r01 or tcm-lost.real.204.r09 while you're extracting but as soon as you have the .avi file extracted you can delete everything else

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
what are the other files?

i'm gussing zip/rar files?

if so, just click the first one that should have 00 or something, the rest are 01, 02, 03, 04 ect

anyway basically extract the first one.

EDIT: To late

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Bootaaay said:
You need a program called WinRar - it's free to use, get it from rarlab.com

Anywho, after thats installed you click on the file called 'tcm-lost.real.204.rar' and it will extract the .avi to your specified location - you still need all those files that say tcm-lost.real.204.r01 or tcm-lost.real.204.r09 while you're extracting but as soon as you have the .avi file extracted you can delete everything else
Thanks for that, I've downloaded up to episode 6 now, and have only watched to 3 so I'll watch 4 - 6 later :D:D

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Zero to bling bling psp said:
yea it was good but it will prob will go down hill
so i might watch the next 1 if it is good or not i donno
lol its funny reading the start of this thread, no one knew the characters and thought the show would flop !!!

It's funny because it hasn't even aired in America yet on ABC (episode 10) and it's already on the net.
Is this true ??

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
No it's not. I downloaded a fake one. Episode 10 hasn't come out yet. Sorry.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well tonights the night for all you non downlaoders you get to see the finale of season 1! Right now my Mum is getting really excited, i am so close to blowing the whole thing and telling her what happens :p jks

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sometimes a torrent will be posted as early as 12:30 AM GMT time, but i'd start checking for the next episode around 1:00-2:00AM if you're up that late - it isn't usually posted any earlier but I like to have the episode ready to watch in the morning :D

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
A new Scrubs was on in America last night I got the first one this mourning but the second one has been very difficult to get a hold of and i'm only starting to download it now !! So this shows that some episodes of programs might take a bit longer to be put on the torrent sites and hard to find !!

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Cool, I just watched the season finale for the hell of it on channel 4 and the announcer at the end says instead of waiting they're showing season 2 in spring !!! If I had known that I might have been able to hold off downloading season 2 !!!