*** LOST Season 2 SPOILER Thread ***

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well from now on we can post on this thread either Americans watching Season 2 at the minute or others like me who are downloading them post on this thread !!!

BEWARE

**** SPOILERS ****

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Good idea.

I just noticed something about those numbers, 4+8+15+16+23+42=108. The countdown is 108 minutes. :)

Go to this site www.thehansofoundation.org, go to the Alvar Hanso link. Click on his picture. Watch what happens.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jack said:
Good idea.

I just noticed something about those numbers, 4+8+15+16+23+42=108. The countdown is 108 minutes. :)

Go to this site www.thehansofoundation.org, go to the Alvar Hanso link. Click on his picture. Watch what happens.
what significant about either of those things?:confused:

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Have you seen Season 2? If you haven't, then you wouldn't understand. :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jack said:
Have you seen Season 2? If you haven't, then you wouldn't understand. :)
Well not yet but i have series 2 episodes 1-9 coming in the post so i will soon :D

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Oh good, you bought it online? Well once you see them, you'll probley understand. :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jack said:
Oh good, you bought it online? Well once you see them, you'll probley understand. :D
Yer i bought it online i couldnt be bothered to wait 5 hours per episode to download lol, yup i can kinda catch up with you lot then, where are you up to?

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
I'm waiting for Episode 10. It'll be aired on Wedneday, then probley be on the net the next day for me to download. :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jack said:
I'm waiting for Episode 10. It'll be aired on Wedneday, then probley be on the net the next day for me to download. :)
lol so if my lost arrives on friday or saturday I could over sunday get up to speed with you lol, but even 9 hours of Lost is alot for me :p

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Trust me, you wouldn't be able to stop watching it. :p Also each epsiode is 40 minutes...:)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jack said:
Trust me, you wouldn't be able to stop watching it. :p Also each epsiode is 40 minutes...:)
:eek: (k 6 hours then:p ) you have got me all excited now, k im now going to try and watch it all then, do you think i will be able to get the next episode (10) off of limewire after wednesday because i dont do torrents

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Yeah of course, but the waiting line is always alot in the first couple of days when it comes out. So we might have to wait a bit.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jack said:
Yeah of course, but the waiting line is always alot in the first couple of days when it comes out. So we might have to wait a bit.
o kk, i suppose that would make sense, still a few days is still quite ahead of the rest of the Uk lol

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
hey, I've watched up to episode 3 of season 2, and i'm current downloading episode 4 and 5, I'll probably leave them overrnight again !! :D:D

First 3 eps are really cool !!! Can't believe the tail section survived !!! Desmond is pretty cool, though a little eccentric (Yay another Scottish character !!) "See you in another life, brother" I wonder how long it will take him to reappear and also I wonder when the French Lady Rosseau is coming back !!???

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Didnt arrive today, hopefully tomz, Told my friends and looks like im going to be making about 3-5 copies for people lol, o well at least when i talk about bits of it they know what im talkin about lol

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well I've watched up until episode 6 (When Shannon dies) and i'm downloading eps 7 - 9 overnight (How I love to do that go to sleep and when I wake up having 2-3 episodes of LOST waiting for me !!), so that'll be me...I'm fully up to date with the Americans...

Episode 10 comes out on wednesday in America doesn't it ?? Well as soon as anyone finds the Bit Torrent file for it could they please post the URL here !!??

(P.s. On a completely unrelated matter Scrubs series 5 started in America on Tuesday and the first 2 episodes are now available to download at Torrentspy.com, incredibly funny and a must have for Scrubs fans.)

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey I've got episode 8 downloaded now but episode 7 and 9 are being really slow (There is barely any seeds) can someone give me a better link to another bit torrent ??

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
theres a thing called google if you really need to know.

try the torrent sites that are just for tv

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nooooooooo!!!! i cannot beleive (shannon dies) how does it happen?