*** LOST Season 2 SPOILER Thread ***

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Thats because it hasn't been shown yet. Episode 20 will air on the 3rd of May. About 2 weeks later.

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
FOR F**KS SAKE

just watched episode 20 and i can't believe it, so confusing, only reason i can see is that it's to make everyone thing it was Henry who escaped and killed them.

As soon as he said sorry to the gun, i thought "he's going to shoot her" then he shoot libey and i then thought it was a dream or something, then he shoot himself and that made me thing it was even more of a dream cause i though he killed himself and knew he was in a later episode.

But really why the hell?

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeah really weird !! I was like WTF !!! Then I was desperate to talk about it and Sengo got hacked...so I had to sit while it ate away at me !!!

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i feel so bad for hurley, i don't give a sh!t bout ana lucia, but poor libby! omfg that episode was messed up!
looks likes there's an exchange happening....(henry for walt) or micheal has been 'infected' by the others.....i.e became an other....
freaky episode

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
thats if libbys dead ;)

and as for the exchange, doubt it wil happen, that the whole reson michel sjot himself in the shoulder, so henry could escape and make it look like he shot them all.

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
So what did you think of the episode ?? Both Ana and Libby are dead and Locke and Eko found "The Pearl" !!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just thought id say, I went on the Channel 4 website (for BB :eek:) and there was a small advert for the Hanso foundation and it was linking it to Lost anywhere, and when I click on the link it isnt saying its from lost, its pretending to be a real foundation, Its nice when they add things like this to make it more authentic http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
ye, theres a whole load of secrets on it aswell, it use to be really plain intill the start of season 2 in the UK i think, but anyway theres different stuff and that you can do, most of which comes from the telephone number for the fondation, they will of came up during lost a few times.

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Holy FUDGE !!! I just watched season finale !!! What you think....I don't want Desmond to die !!! They blew the hatch and the button took the plane down....also will Desmonds girl find them ??? I really hope Michael redeems himself by coming back with the boat and helping them all escape with the co-ordinates !! What is Jack, Kate and Sawyer's fate !!!???

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
it was well and truly ****ed, answered a few questions but made a whole lot more i thought. Trying not to think about it lol, got till october to wait for the start of 3 :(

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
ye theres something not right about that, the thing explods then that was it, the rest of the episode, although small, wasn't shown

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just thought id say, Hurly was on Richard and Judy (a show in England) and he said there is gona be 7 series of Lost :eek:

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
7 series... holy crap dude (as he would say) no pun intended;)
i would mind it... as long as ENGLAND CAN VIEW SAME TIME AS AMERICA AND PREVENT ME FROM 'Pirating'....

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
This is for both people in the UK and America

Ok so if you have been watching lost you will have seen that in their stocks of food they have chocolate bars and these bars are "apollo bars", well....

ok so 'Lost' the tv show have produced loads of chocalate bars called Apollo bars. As part of the mysterie around the programme and online game they have stacks of free bars at forbidden plant stores. To get them you have to go to the apollo website, click uk distribution and get the daily code -today friday is 'copenhagen' Then you go to forbidden planet and say the code and get the chocolate!

you need: http://www.apollocandy.com/.
http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/WhereWeAre.shtml

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
rite mike....:p
So when is the new season aired in the US?