*** LOST Season 2 SPOILER Thread ***

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol, great episode !! Libby was in the mental hospital with him (and man did she look ugly when she was crazy !!)!!! When hurley asked for the medicine I didn't need the flashback to tell me Dave was imaginary !! It was kind of obvious !!

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Yeah that was pretty ovbious. Now that you think about it though, no wonder he wasn't getting the basketball. :p

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Does everyone in this place love Lost or something cos i never got into it and thought it was really boring...prefer Desperate Housewives and Footballers Wives personnally :D

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Lost and Smallville for me mainly. Although i like Desperate Housewives also.

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol everybody loves a bit of Gossip and Lies dont they? Thats why we love desperate housewives :D

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
anyway back on topic, that was me just finished watching episodes 17 and 18 and i was almost wetting myself, i wasn't sure if he was going to be imaginery or not, i thought he might of been one of the others somehow, it is lost lol so more f**ked up things have happened.

anybody know what the image on the blast doors where all about?

have to say i can't wait till the next one, should be good to see what happens to the other, see if lock lets the clock go down or not ect.

.pars

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
go onto 4815162342.com great forum site about lost. Got some intresting stuff about the blast door map.

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Mark said:
anybody know what the image on the blast doors where all about?
I think it's a map to the island. http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x17/blastDoorMap.jpg

It also shows 6 hatches. The swan which is the one where they type in the code on that computer, The Flame, The staff; which i think is the hospital place where claire went, Arrow, C3? and C4?

Interesting stuff. The guy in the hatch must of drew it, Desmond or the other guy before?

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What a great episode !! So Rose also had an illness that was cured by the island and she knew locke was in a wheelchair before the crash cause he picked up her medicine !! That was what the whole conversation about his legs healing better because they are on the island was about !! I thought Bernard was gonna lash out in violence because no one was helping him !! But I must admit I wasn't expecting flashbacks for either of their characters !! But that'll probably be the last one for them !!

WOOHOO !! Michaels back !! I can't believe they released him without asking for their guy back in return !!

and Locke has memorised the map that was on the wall, maybe they'll find something out about it now !!

P.s. Why am I the only one posting in this thread now !!!

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
your not the only one.

i'm not sure if they relesed micheal or not, remember the boy was walking about himself, or seemed to be, and then the woman who had the baby managed to escape, also when you compare how the second half of the island who all got captured where after a few days in different clothes and that, micheal seemed pretty normal, mabay even a bit to normal though.

And the fact that he came down with the same kind of torch of fire that The Others had and then collapsed at the bottom, not really sure what to think

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Good episode.

Did anyone notice the symbolism at the end of the episode!? :eek:

Next one is in 2 weeks now. :(

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
it's supposed to be a sad face, you need to tilt your head, imo i don't think it really means anything, just the way it happened, but then mabay not, there was also the thing with the lisence plate on bernards truck which was the same as the one on syids in the episode about the suicide bomber i think it was. could mean something or it was just the way it happened with props.

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Idon't know. I think it doesn't mean anything. A bit like the number refering thing. For example in the Dave epsiode, the bridge had 23 people on it but it was meant to hold 8.