*** LOST Season 2 SPOILER Thread ***

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
i recon that has something to do with fear or something, both lock (sp) and now him have stood up to it with out much harm and the both came out fine, thats if it was that lock seen early on in season 1, doesn't explain why he got draged away by it at the end of season 1 though i suppose

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeah, but Locke got dragged away by it, but it just stopped in front of Mr Eko and he stared at it for a minute before it left again !!

Also has his whole backstory not sort of been answered now what else do we need to know about him, like we know his brother was in the drug plane and everything !!

The only 2 flashbacks I could think of now is why he went to Australia and what happened to him in the amediate aftermaths after he was kidnapped as a kid...(P.s. He was fat as a kid, I thought he would have been atheletic..)

Well there's only one of the new survivors history to be revealed now and that's Libby, she seems boring but I suppose its always the characters who are boring that usually have the most interesting and shocking backstories !!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
currently watching series 2 (copy), its not a great copy but still its more than watchable, im up to middle of series 2 episode 3, (i have up to 10) its really good! I cant belive how much has happened already :eek:
Just saw the little film on the projector about the "hanso foundation" and the "dharma project" (spelling?)
Or something like that

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeah in the next few episodes they'll get a bit more of the film that has been cut out of the movie which has a tiny bit more info on it !!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey ive now seen up to episode 10, is 11 out tonight? if so when do you think i could get it?

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
ye 11 is tonight, it's more flashbacks of jack

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Mark said:
ye 11 is tonight, it's more flashbacks of jack
how do you know?
also from what i understand is the "monster" just some form of black smoke?
oops the white text to hide spoilers doesnt work on the new skin

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
You've gone past me too now Mike :p, i haven't seen Episode 10 yet. Don't worry about spoilers though, i don't mind. I've already read the transcript, i couldn't help myself. :D

I'm getting boardband this saturady - 2MB. :D I'll download both then. :)

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What a great episode that was !! We finally got a proper conversation with one of the others (Looks like there is gonna be a war !!) And also saw the collapse of Jack's marraige !!

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
have to agree that was a pretty amazing episode. the newer ones should be good,

had me on the edge of my set as usual anyway.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DavijoBoy said:
And also saw the collapse of Jack's marraige !!
Shame it happened as him and the cripple(well not cripple in the end) lady seemed a good couple, plus he looks weird wih long hair.

Just wondering, if i leave my laptop on all night while it downloads lost can it damage it? like overheat inside or anything? or will i be safe

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
should be fine i would say, mines is kind of old and i had it on for about 5 days stright and it's fine, well as fine as it was before.

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
the end of what?

episode 11? or the whole thing.

DavijoBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
well I posted the basics of what happens in the episode anyway !! The leader of the others reveals himself and knows everyones names, then he makes an invisible barrier says that they own the island and says if anyone passes the line they will come after them...then at the very end Jack questions Ana-Lucia about here work as a 'cop' and then asks how long it will take to train an army !!! :D:D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
K just spent about 12 hours downloading "Season 2 episode 11"....turned out to be Season 1 episode 11. so im a bit pi$$ed off.
K can someone please show me some links to get some kinda bit torrent software, and the torrent for Season 2 episode 11, (sorry if that didnt make sense as i dont really understand torrents, thats why i havent looked as i will probably get something $hite lol)

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
technically this is illegal so please don't post links here. if you hurry and find one though it shouldn't take so long.

a quick search on google for something like tv torrents should bring something up.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Mark said:
technically this is illegal so please don't post links here. if you hurry and find one though it shouldn't take so long.

a quick search on google for something like tv torrents should bring something up.
Ok sorry for posting that, but what software do i need to download torrents? becuase i cant seem to download them alone. Can you PM it to me or something if you cant post it