Lost ASLSK scenario on web??

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

I was posting to see if anyone was familiar with 1 or 2 ASLSK scenarios that I think had been on the web a few years ago. They are both in typed format, i.e. "2x 4-6-7" The only other thing I remember is one of them had "88" in the title.

Any info, etc would be appreciated!

Thanks
Joe

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
You are probably looking for S14 "88's at Zon"

Looky here:
Patrick Ireland has created VASL setups for all Starter-Kit scenarios for download here:

http://vasl.info/scenarios.htm

This won't give you the VC/SSR, but if you want to set it up for play with VASL, you won't have it any quicker than that.

von Marwitz

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You are probably looking for S14 "88's at Zon"

Looky here:
Patrick Ireland has created VASL setups for all Starter-Kit scenarios for download here:

http://vasl.info/scenarios.htm

This won't give you the VC/SSR, but if you want to set it up for play with VASL, you won't have it any quicker than that.

von Marwitz
Thanks! I will check it, this maybe it? Perhaps I saw or read about the play-test for this?

Regards
Joe

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I've never seen any SK text-based scenarios before and no third party with 88 in the title. Rally Point and Battles Magazine have used generic 4-6-7 blocks on scenario cards but again, not aware of anything with 88 in title. Did you playtest a scenario for somebody? typically that is how you would see a text only scenario.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've never seen any SK text-based scenarios before and no third party with 88 in the title. Rally Point and Battles Magazine have used generic 4-6-7 blocks on scenario cards but again, not aware of anything with 88 in title. Did you playtest a scenario for somebody? typically that is how you would see a text only scenario.
You are correct, I found the scenario in question (in with ASL material) , it was a play-test, not sure it ever saw the light of day?

Thanks!!
Joe