Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Potter is better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dannybou

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
For me The Two Towers is very poignant when at Helm's Deep, a detachment of Elfs arrives to aid Rohan and they fight like Devils. The leader of the Elfs (name?) gets killed and they have to retreat into the redoubt. Excellent battle scenes, just excellent and to finalize it all, Gandalf arrives with some 2000? cavalry troops and flanks the Orc army. Just great.

In the RoTK, the Rohan charge has to be up there also. To see the thousands of cavalry charge down a hill, no wonder the Orcs started to flee. Another flanking move down a hill. Got to love it.

In this same RoTK, when Faramir is sent to recapture Osgiliath and his troopers are slaughtered also gets to me.

Marines

Reaction score
Originally posted by Patrocles
punt! and any word on an uber-trilogy version?
I heard several rumors that they were planning a new special release of these films with about 20-40 minutes of never before seen material per DVD. Release could be around 2006.

Patrocles

Reaction score
Originally posted by Marines
I heard several rumors that they were planning a new special release of these films with about 20-40 minutes of never before seen material per DVD. Release could be around 2006.
thanks!

2006!? And I wonder if this special trilogy edition will have materials not found in the individual special editions?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Patrocles
thanks!

2006!? And I wonder if this special trilogy edition will have materials not found in the individual special editions?
Knowing the marketing skill of the folks behind LoTR I'm sure they'll be something that is only included in that version..............very shrewd Kiwis.