Loooking for VASL KGP CG 1 game

Kenmski

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am interested in playing the first CG in KGP.

I have not played too much in the KGP series to date. Am looking to get some playing time in and to have fun.

Any one interested? I can post several times a week.

ken

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I just noticed this in "The Depot"... perhaps nobody saw it because it was in the wrong forum, so I've moved it here into the "Opponents Wanted" forum.

Chris Milne

Reaction score
Country
ll
If you're still interested, I'd definitely be up for it. I've not played more than a single night scenario from KGP, so it's be almost wholly new to me. Let me know...

And yeah, only spotted it because you moved it, Andrew :)

Birdgunner

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey guys,

I found this thread further down the "Opponents Wanted" forum. http://www.warfarehq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8566

Kenmski must have caught his mistake and reposted the request. He also found an opponent and might have a full plate now.

I PM'd him if he wanted to start another CG but had no reply. Chris, if you still want to get into KGP CG I, I would be more than willing to play. PM me if you're interested. We can make it a ladder match as well.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Ah, I see. Well if you and Chris also want to have a game, I'll consider this request fulfilled and duly "unsticky" it. Good luck to you both! :)