Looks Like Brady's Suspension To Be Upheld

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Well, it's official. The NFL has upheld the suspension. And CNN also confirmed that Brady apparently destroyed his cell phone rather than turn it over or aid in the investigation.

Brady had to know that would infuriate NFL officials, but he did it anyway. Which strongly suggests there was something on there that would get him a lot worse than a four game suspension...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/us/tom-brady-deflategate-suspension-upheld/index.html

I hope the NFL extends it to 8 games, just to make a point.

soggycrow

Polish Submariner
Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Well, it's official. The NFL has upheld the suspension. And CNN also confirmed that Brady apparently destroyed his cell phone rather than turn it over or aid in the investigation.

Brady had to know that would infuriate NFL officials, but he did it anyway. Which strongly suggests there was something on there that would get him a lot worse than a four game suspension...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/us/tom-brady-deflategate-suspension-upheld/index.html

I hope the NFL extends it to 8 games, just to make a point.
and i hope he sues the nfl for a fortune.

soggycrow

Polish Submariner
Reaction score
Country
llPoland

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
There are plenty of criminal thugs in the NFL these days, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

I find myself watching sports less and less these days. Just too shady and kind of boring.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I quit watching sports a long time ago. I would rather do something than passively watch other people do stuff. I do watch the Blackhawks once in a while.