Looking to Learn ASL on Long Island

cowtherookie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I recently moved to central Suffolk County and I was hoping to find some people that play ASl and wouldn't mind showing a newbie the ropes. I am happy to travel or can host if needed. I am also interested in playing any historical war game and since I don't really know anyone out here I figured this forum could be my best shot!

Pdkl95

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I recently moved to central Suffolk County and I was hoping to find some people that play ASl and wouldn't mind showing a newbie the ropes. I am happy to travel or can host if needed. I am also interested in playing any historical war game and since I don't really know anyone out here I figured this forum could be my best shot!
I am located on Eastern Long Island am am just learning the ASL system and I am also looking for an opponent to learn the game with.

cowtherookie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am located on Eastern Long Island am am just learning the ASL system and I am also looking for an opponent to learn the game with.
I actually ended up meeting someone who plays and he has been teaching me all about ASL. Where out east are you? We have been meeting in central Suffolk county at my house.