Looking to get back into CM need an opponent!

Dazooz

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It has been a while since I have played any Combat Mission. Recently re-installed and wanted to relive the glory days.

Anyone interested in a couple of scenarios or QBs?

Jason

Sgt_Kelly

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
I never uninstalled but similar experience here. Haven't been playing much and could do with a game.

I prefer scenarios. CMBB or CMAK. Any side, any time, any type of scenario.

Cornbread

Recruit
Reaction score
Hey Dazooz im wondering if your still lookin to play CMBO??? I have been having trouble finding any1 to play the game but I liked it better than the next to game Battlefront came out with CMBB & CMAF which every1 liked CMBB. Welp write me back let me know if you r wanting to still play?

taffy31

Reaction score
I also haven't played for years but would like to start again. interested in a game? taffy31

Cornbread

Recruit
Reaction score
yes I would like to play again but the last guy that I asked wouldnt load the patch I had for my version. & Im not playing with the original game its to boring doesnt give u any arty rounds & alot of other stuff. The patch Im using is 1.12 If your still interested & u have the same patch then sure
Thanks
Dean

taffy31

Reaction score
hi jason, what do you have in mind? you can email me @ taffy31 @ verizoon.net dave

taffy31

Reaction score
I have to check my issue. its been awhile. I'll get back to you shortly. dave

taffy31

Reaction score
dean, have to check my game version. its been awhile. get back soon. dave

taffy31

Reaction score
dean, send me an email @ taffy31 @ verizon.net I'll play either side in a european scenario of either cmbo v1.12e or cmak v1.03 or a qb but any meeting games must have the objectives in the neutral zone to be fair. cheers dave