Looking to add to my playlist

Mastadon61

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey all,

I'm down to two very slow VASL PBEM games right now (RBIII & J88). I'd like to add a few more. I'm an experienced ASL player. I've completed hundreds of pbem games and a couple dozen or so live VASL games (as well as a few hundred FTF games). I've been away from ASL for awhile, but have been playing again for about a year. If we start it, I'll finish it.

At the moment, I've only got the rules and Journals #3 and #5 with me as I'm in the process of moving from Phoenix to Tucson. I DO have an hour or so most nights to play. I usually turn moves around in a day or so.

I prefer the IFT, but if you want to use the IIFT, that's ok too. If you want, it can be a ladder game.

Here are some suggestions:

J82 Pavlov's House
J84 Makin Taken (played this as US, like to try Japanese)

J37 Tretten in Flames
J43 3rd RTR in the Rain
J46 Strongpoint 11
J55 Matsumoto's Charge
J56 A Burnt Out Case

Or suggest something. I've got nearly every offical published scenario back in Phoenix and can pick it up over the weekend.

If you've gotten this far and are interested, please email me at mastadon61@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Don Hancock

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Email coming. Willing to play a newbie? I haven't done Chapter D yet but I've marked J43 as my armor "learner" scenario. I can post quickly so what I lack in quality I can make up for in quantity. :D

Mastadon61

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks all.

You guys are great! I'm up to 7, count'em games.

Thanks.

I could probably do one more :)

current list, if anybody is interested:

RBIII - Will Roberts
A19 Cat & Mouse - Karl Branagan
J48 Blood Enemies - Ron Mosher
J43 3rd RTR - Jeff Leslie
J55 Matsumoto's Charge - Serge LeMay
J88 Wiltz - Brian Pickering
J82 Pavlov - Frank Costanzo

I'm also playing the old VG The Civil War with VASSAL.

Wrong list, but I'd like to try the GCACW Here Come the Rebels using VASSAL, if anybody's interested. I've never played it, but I own it!

Don Hancock