Looking or an opponent on vassal or if lucky enough Live in Fargo, ND

darthsmaul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are also a few things that you might like to consider when you are writing an Opponents Wanted post.

• prefer live on vassal since Im new, but open.
  • retaking vierville since Im just starting ASLSK1, I bought one used so waiting for my copy but can play on vassal now while I wait.
  • couple 3 times a month or as life permits is fine.
  • would love to find a mentor to help me learn the game right
bucket list, I want to play the whole omaha beach scenario one day but looking forward to the journey, used to play SL back in the day, my name is Steve

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I used to live in Fargo, loved it. We were there when all that stuff that went down they made a movie of. Our neighbor was a lt Colonel in the Air Force, used to fly over our houses, with his flight of F-111s at around 4:00 after we got outta Longfellow Elementary School. Got to sit in the cockpit of a F-111 twice. Good luck in your search.

darthsmaul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I used to live in Fargo, loved it. We were there when all that stuff that went down they made a movie of. Our neighbor was a lt Colonel in the Air Force, used to fly over our houses, with his flight of F-111s at around 4:00 after we got outta Longfellow Elementary School. Got to sit in the cockpit of a F-111 twice. Good luck in your search.
Nice, wonder if I knew him, I knew a transport pilot here pretty well for the airforce.