Looking for VASL opponent

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi all !!

Starting on the 9th of december I will have a LOT of free time. As we are here in Spain on a "Soft lockdown with curfew" I cannot leave my hometown or do the things we used to do in holydays....

I can improve my culinary skills, take long walks with my dog or even clip and organize a few counters ...... OR play ASL !!

I play with my habituals on friday and sunday evenings, but will be able to play in the mornings or nights, so I think I can arrange games with almost any hour zone.

I think now I have an acceptable understanding of the game, but still learning some rules. If you are interested, just let me know.

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hola!

I'm available Monday to Wednesday from about 0800-1500 EST (1400-2100 your time) beginning December 14.

Happy to play Infantry-only scenarios, if that is easier for you. If so, please PM me.

Saludos desde el gran norte blanco,

Chris

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hola!

I'm available Monday to Wednesday from about 0800-1500 EST (1400-2100 your time) beginning December 14.

Happy to play Infantry-only scenarios, if that is easier for you. If so, please PM me.

Saludos desde el gran norte blanco,

Chris
Great! I will send you a PM to get started!

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
I have woken up on my first vacation day... Cloudy, it rained this night, no long walk with my dog today...

Are there other willing and with free time opponents out there?

jcferrell

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for a VASL opponent. I’m average when it comes to rules knowledge and sub-average on tactics! if anyone would like to play, let me know
I would be happy to play a scenario with you. We could play live or by email. PM me if you're interested.